Chapter 9

Ji-eun isn't in the story, but I like her so fucking deal with it. :)

Short chapter but tea~

Also im sorry
: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

Yoongi was sick, and he was absolutely positive it was Jungkook's fault. Even so, they had made a pact.

We will not miss school anymore. We will eat three meals every day. We will sleep a minimum of 7 hours. We will make friends. We will be happy.

We will be happy...

At first, Yoongi thought he could weasel his way out of going to school at least today because of the cold Jungkook had given him.

But no.

So now, he had to see Jimin, who he loved, but was really, really pissed at. He had to see Taehyung, who he had seven out of eight classes with— who he was also really fucking pissed at.

He didn't want to say anything about it to Jungkook, so he went with the cold excuse, to which Jungkook had snorted, "Just wear a damn mask."

So Yoongi wore a damn mask.

He pulled on light blue skinnies, a simple white tee, and a blue mask decorated with clouds, adjusting it so that it covered more of his face than it had to.

"Hyung!" He called the older man, trying to sound as nasal as he could. "We're gonna be late if you don't hurry the fuck up!"

Jungkook came out and grabbed his car keys, twirling them in his fingers as he led Yoongi to his car, which- because of his little "secret spy" incident— was parked a few houses down.

"Lame," Yoongi huffed, climbing into the rusty, red, obviously well-used Toyota Tacoma. "This looks like it's, like, 10 years old."

"That's because it is. This guy's gone through some things- college frat parties, the attempt to seat 28 people, and- of course- sex."

"Sex? With whom?"

Jungkook turned red.

"Oh . . ." Yoongi trailed off, suddenly feeling regretful.

"Hey, I also had sex with other hot guys! In this truck! And- and women. Lots of hot women!" Jungkook tried to break the not-so-subtle layer of awkwardness.

"Women?"

"Pansexual."

"Oh."

"I like guys better," Jungkook muttered, his ears turning red.

"Hyung? Can I tell you something?" Yoongi breathed, his eyes downcast.

"Yeah?"

"I-I'm- I'm gay."

"Oh," Jungkook commented faintly.

"Hyung?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"You- You're r-really handsome." Yoongi stepped closer, his face impossibly red, and somehow, their bodies became flush together with no space in between.

"Yoongi-" Jungkook muttered.

"Please," Yoongi whined, pushing his hips into the taller's. "You can top me. I bet he made you bottom- I won't do that. Please, just fuck me."

"I- fine," Jungkook grunted, suddenly irritable. "Let's get inside."

"Carry me, hyung," Yoongi pleaded, reaching his arms out and gazing up at Jungkook innocently.

"F-fine, just- come on." Jungkook rolled his eyes and picked Yoongi up, his hands enveloping the younger's butt as Yoongi's legs frantically wrapped around his hips.

"Ah!" Yoongi squeaked, caught by surprise.

Jimin would never act like this.

"Please, please, hyung— I need it—"

"Shut up," Jungkook growled.

"Wh-Why are you being so—"

"Shut the fuck up, you little slut. J-just your get your pants down, I want to get this over with."

"What?"

"I should have known," Jungkook continued, his eyes flashing dangerously, "that you'd only invited me to live with you because you thought you'd have a fuck buddy to play with."

"N-no!"

"Oh, yeah? Then why else would you try to get in my pants not even two days into living with me?"

"I'm just— I'm just horny and stupid and I don't know—"

"Just fucking— bend over, you stupid little b—"

"I'm not that fucking shallow!" Yoongi shouted, struggling to back away from Jungkook.

"Bend the fuck over, Yoongi!"

"I don't wa-want to anymoreI'm sorry, I wasn't—"

That seemed to trigger Jungkook.

The older man froze in his spot and for a moment, nothing happened. And then, Jungkook inhaled sharply and began to cry.

He collapsed onto the sofa, trying to stop the tears from running down his face with his hands and bringing his muscular knees up to his built chest— almost into fetal position, Yoongi thought.

He didn't even say anything else, which made Yoongi's throat close up in anxiety and also sadness, knowing that this was his own fault.

It was maybe five minutes of Yoongi just watching him until Jungkook's breaths shortened and the bony structure of his back flexed as he held out his hand. Like an invitation.

"S-sorry," Jungkook choked out, assessing Yoongi's stunned reaction and taking it to mean that something bad was going to happen.

"Hyung— Hyungie— you didn't d-do anything wrong, I-I swear I won't do it again, I—"

Jungkook gently reached forward and swept the younger up into his arms, making Yoongi cry out in surprise.

"Let's—Let's forget about it, darling. We can skip school—just today—and I've gotta call in to—to tell them I won't be making it. That—that sound okay?" Jungkook whispered.

"Y-yeah, I'm s—"

"Yoongi," Jungkook interjected, stopping the younger before he could properly apologize. "Let's sleep."

"S-sweet dreams, hyung."

"You too, Yoongi."