Chapter 10

Cuddled up against his gym teacher on the sofa wasn't the ideal image Yoongi had in mind regarding productivity.

He liked watching Jungkook sleep, too, so doing this wasn't even useful.

Jungkook was so, so pretty. His face had a few tiny moles and his eyebrows seemed to have been plucked. His nose fit his face perfectly and his brown hair looked windswept, as if the winds themselves had combed through it.

But Jungkook seemed to be awake, too. "Stop staring at me, Yoongi," he murmured, his eyes still closed as he pulled Yoongi closer.

"Sorry," Yoongi mumbled, his cheeks flushing red as his body curled into Jungkook's.

There was silence for maybe ten minutes more and Yoongi assumed that Jungkook had fallen asleep. Then-

"Yoongi?"

"Yeah?"

"We should eat."

"S-sure."

Truthfully, Yoongi didn't really feel hungry. But he hoped Jungkook did.

"Hey, hey. Yoongi, don't fall asleep on me, now," Jungkook chuckled, lifting Yoongi's chin up with two of his fingers.

"No," Yoongi said, his eyelids beginning to close as he tried to push Jungkook's hand away.

"You know what? Why don't we go out and eat? That would be fun."

" . . . "

"Yoongi?"

"I will . . . If you kiss me. Jimin left me all wrecked up," he murmured, not even conscious of what he was saying.

"Jimin what? What did Jimin do?"

"Hurt me so bad . . . "

"What? How?"

"Fucker made me fall in love and then fucked Taehyung in front of my eyes."

"Made you fall in love? Wait, he fucked Taehyung?!"

"Hate Taehyung," Yoongi mumbled. "Can't blame Jimin for thinking I didn't want him, though . . . It's all Lee's fucking fault."

Yoongi began to cry. "I had just found out that Jimin loved me back, and we were gonna have sex. Then someone took a picture and put it in my house and told me that Lee said I couldn't love Jimin, otherwise Jimin's life would be ruined!"

"That wasn't me, I swear—"

"You had no choice. And— and I trust you."

Silence.

"I'm going to kiss you, Yoongi. I think you need it."

Jungkook connected his lips to Yoongi'a forehead in a long kiss, pulling away after a few moments and taking Yoongi back into his arms. "Now, let's get ready to go out."

///////

Soon, they found themselves sitting in a ramen shop.

As they were ordering, a familiar face noticed them. Yoongi tried to hide, but Jungkook held him close. "Jungkook! What are you doing here?"

Jungkook looked at Yoongi oddly and wondered why Jimin wasn't addressing him. "Just— uh— took a day off with Yoongi. You?"

Jimin didn't spare Yoongi a glance. "Mental health day, I suppose... "

Yoongi choked on a sob. Jungkook hadn't even noticed he was crying. "Yoongi... Why don't we go to the bathroom? I'll see you around, Min."

"Y-yeah, you too." Jimin looked kind of pissed but left the store with his food.

"Yoongi, honey, please don't cry. He isn't worth it."

"H-he— he— "

"He pretended you weren't there."

"Y-yeah—" Yoongi broke down in tears again. "I— I still l-love him so, so much!"

"Some things just aren't worth it, baby. Please don't cry over him. You can find someone that doesn't make you cry."

"N-no one loves me!" Yoongi whimpered, trying to dry his eyes with his jacket's sleeves.

"Hey, I love you," Jungkook smiled, kissing Yoongi's cheek.

"Not— it's not the same, Kook."

"I know, baby, I know... " Jungkook wrapped his arms around the smaller. "On the bright side, our food's here."

"Th-that's good."

"It is," Jungkook chuckled, giving Yoongi a warm hug. "Cheer up for me. It'll get better one day."

They began to eat slowly.