Chapter 32: Helping out some "strangers"

Akira: "Previously on Let the experiment begin as me and Ryu fought meme era of the church though I have some question on thier attire."

Ryu: "Do we even have to? Anyways it's not important."

Akira: "Agree. Back to what I was saying we did a sparing match to where me and Ryu ended victorious."

Ryu: "Yep And this time we receive some information and you taken a piece of an excalibur what are you gonna do with it?"

Akira: "Can't give away that. Now what will happen next?"

Ryu: "Aww tell me?"

Akira: "No."
————————————————————————

Starting off with Akira and Ryu at a cafe with Issei and Saji

Akira: "Why did we have to get involved?"

Ryu: "Yes I would like some answers because what you're saying is either dumb or stupid."

Akira: "Synonyms dude, synonyms."

Issei: "Look since when have I ever asked for a favor."

Akira: "Remember how you asked us to come to the underworld to stop the wedding?"

Issei: "Oh."

Ryu: "Oh yeah speaking of you owe us and we'll pay it by helping you guys out."

Saji: "Annd that's my part to leave." As soon as he was about to leave Koneko grabbed him by the arm

Koneko: "Yeah no."

Akira: "I'm gonna say this once and only once you better watch your rears guys." Everyone was confused by what he meant "You'll find out sooner or later."

Issei: "Okayy... well then let's get moving."

Akira: "So basically we're gonna help with the church to find the holy swords but as well destroy one

Issei: "Pretty much."

Akira: "Ok but why me, Ryu, and Saji?"

Issei: "Strength in numbers."

Akira: "Right. But what are the odds that will find those two-" And suddenly they see Xenovia and Irina both doing some sort of prayers for donation

Issei: "Well looks like we found them." Akira face palm

Mini Timeskip

Basically Akira, Ryu, Issei, Koneko, Saji, Irina, and Xenovia are at a restaurant while there Xenovia and Irina started eating like if they haven't ate

Akira: "Well this could work." Then in his thought "Usage of bribery. I never thought of that before."

Akira: "So... why did guys asked for money."

Irina & Xenovia: "Umm..."

Akira: "Let me guess you ran out of money either buying something or somethings or someone stole it."

Xenovia: Then she glared at Irina "Long story short Irina bought some painting." Then Akira laughs

Akira: "Wait did she fell for a con?" He couldn't stop laughing "Oh dear god forgive me but this is why I never trust anyone."

Xenovia: "Well whatever."

Akira: "Yeah well whatever. Anyways do we have a deal?"

Irina: "So let me get this straight you want to help us destroy the excaliburs?"

Akira: "Yeah and they don't care but since I'm abligized by the laws of the unknown I gotta help them. Plus on the bright side you'll increase your chance on living and getting the excaliburs."