CC07

"Hey, so..." I stopped midway when I saw that he wasn't even listening to me. Nakatingin siya sa mga papel sa lamesa niya at hindi man lang ako binati. How rude! Lumapit ako sa lamesa niya at pinalo ang mga papeles na tinitignan niya. He jumped slightly and looked at me with wide eyes. I saw his beautiful doe-like eyes, but as soon as I met his eyes, he quickly shut them closed. "H-Hey, w-what's wrong?" nag-pa-panic kong tanong sakanya.

He slowly opened his eyes and immediately looked down. Gulat na gulat talaga ako dahil he genuinely looked scared.

"W-Why do you keep giving me coffee every morning?" he asked and sighed. Para namang naubusan siya ng enerhiya dahil lang sa pagsasalita niyang 'yon.

I carefully removed my hands from his paper works and smiled. "I just thought that I should befriend you since I'm friends with the Confetea gang. Naisip ko lang na makipagkaibigan sa mga tao dito since bagong lipat lang ako," I cheerfully said, but I was surprised when his facial expression suddenly changed in a matter of second. What kind of personality is that?!

"Why the Confetea gang? There are thousands of people here in Calicy City. Why do you have to befriend them?" he asked sternly. Ang kaninang inosente at takot na itsura ay nawala at napalitan ng isang maotoridad na tingin.

I didn't know what to say. I thought everything'll be all good since when we hanged out he looked very kind and sweet towards Liana. What happened?

"C-Cause Liana and Luna are my neighbours?" I answered, or more like asked. I was hesitating to answer since I don't know how he'll react especially that I've just seen his duality moments ago. May split personality ba to?

"I'm not your neighbour. Why do you want to be my friend?" he asked once again, intimidating me.

Napakurap ako at naghanap agad ng sagot. Aiyuhui. Damn it. Why do you feel intimidated?! He's way younger than you are!

"W-Well, I figured out that I should befriend you since I'm friends with your friends.... Isn't that how it's supposed to work?" tanong ko at nag-abang ng positibong sagot pero tinitigan niya lang ako.

"Why do you need to give me coffee every morning if you could have just ask me to be your friend?" I gritted my teeth. Andaming tanong!

Bumalik na ang confidence ko kaya madali akong naka-isip ng isasagot sakanya. "I thought it would be better than just barging in and asking you to be my friend out of the blue without starting any interactions," I confidently answered.

"Then why didn't you think that you're being a creep by sending me coffee every morning without saying who you are. You just gave the coffee to my butler. What do you think I'll think about you? Of course, I'll think your some creep or criminal who gives me coffee with poison to kill me."

"Why would I do that to you?" I scoffed.

"Tsk." Nagulat ako ng umikot ang mata niya. What the hell? Babae ba 'to? "Introduce yourself."

I huffed and looked at him with disbelief. "You don't know my name?!"

"I know your name, stupid. But introductions are not necessarily about your appellation." Appellation? What the hell is he talking about? Magpakilala na nga lang.

"The name's Aiyuhui Limana. Just like I said a while I go, I live beside Luna and Liana. I work for the company two blocks away from Confetea Café. Is that enough?"

He looked at me with his doe-like eyes and flashed a bunny smile that caught me off-guard.

"Yep!"