Futa! Bea x Male! Reader

Requested by; Despisentia

'How am I going to tell (Y/N) that I am a futa who secretly is interested in males? Mainly him for the longest time since we met...'

Bea thought to herself. She has been keeping a secret from you of her having a dick instead of a pussy.

She's been wanting to tell you for a while. She just didn't know when was the right time or moment.

She was afraid about what you would think of her. Seeing her either as a freak or something worse. She feared that you would no longer be friends if she told you.

"You doing alright? You've been quiet for a while now, it's starting to make me worried. What's the matter?" Your voice awakened Bea from her thoughts.

She looked up at you seeing your worried (E/C) eyes searching for an answer. Bea blushed from you intensely staring into her eyes.

"It's nothing..." She grabbed your hand and gently squeezed it. You squeezed her hand back and pulled her into a hug.

"Something is clearly bothering you, would a battle make you feel better? To add something to the battle," You pulled away from the hug and gave her a cunning smile,

"If one of us wins, we can do whatever we want for the whole day. With no obligations or complaints. The loser has to do whatever the winner wants to do. Sound good?"

Bea chuckled to herself. "Sounds good. I'm sure I'll be the one winning this time." As she said that she could hear you laugh,

"Those were the same exact words you said when we first battled. Yet, I was the one who won and had you treat me ice cream." You saw Bea pulling out a map,

"Oh haha. Don't remind me, I believe we should battle here." Bea showed you the area and you nodded your head. "Your home? Sounds good to me. Let's get going." You began walking ahead leaving her behind.

Bea smirked to herself. She was ambitious for winning. She couldn't wait what she'll do to you when she wins. "I'll be treating you something much better than ice cream."

~Timeskip~

Bea won the battle. You were shocked and amazed at how well she performed in the battle. " I'm guessing I'm the loser and you're the winner?"

"Yes. Though, the battle was neck and neck. Let's head inside. I'll grab us a bottle of water." She walked past you feeling her plan will be successful. She needs to be confident in telling you the secret of her being a Futa.

"There's something I need to tell. Something important." She started the easy part first. You walked in removing your shoes off. "Sure. What's on your mind?"

"Well..." she felt herself feel small. That she couldn't do this. She opened the refrigerator and grabbed two bottles of water. She went back to the living room and handed one to you. "Thanks, and take your time. No rush."

Your words made her feel less nervous than before. You stood in front of you. She felt so anxious about what she was going to tell and do,

"I'm actually not actually what you think. I've been keeping a secret from you. I'll show you what that secret is..." she took a deep breath and began to unzip her shorts.

When she removed her shorts, you looked below her waist and saw erect length that stood against her stomach.  "I won this battle. Which means I'm in charge." You completely forgot about her winning and being the one in charge.

"Yes... I'm a Futa. And I hope you can accept me for that, (Y/N). I need to do this. I don't know how long my cock can take..." Bea grabbed your arm and forcefully made you get on the ground.

You were currently on your fours and you could sense what was going to happen next. Bea pulled your pants down and then your boxers too.

"Whether you like this or not... I'm the one who won. Who will fuck you, who will make you feel good by my cock."

Bea lined her cock yo to your hole. You moaned feeling her head penetrating your hole. You just wanted her to fuck you already with that cock of hers. "Hurry up..." You muttered quietly to yourself.

"What was that? I didn't quite hear what you said..." Bea slid the tip of her member inside of you. "Oh~! Fuck... fuck..." You cursed at yourself. She smirked to herself knowing that you're enjoying yourself already. "I'm barely starting here... wait until she's in..."

"Oh god, Bea~!" You could feel her cock going deeper into yourself. Her cock is so thick and long that it's hitting every sensitive spot.

"(Y/N)...~ Fuck." Bea rested her hands on your hips and began to move her hips. Bea's thrusts were slow and steady at first.

You were moaning and wanted her to go faster. "Go faster... I want you to completely destroy me with that cock of yours Bea!"

Bea slapped your ass hard and she began to fuck you just the way you wanted her to. You moaned out loud feeling her cock ramming inside of you.

"Fuck! Fuck! I love your cock so much! Oh god...~! Faster! Mmm! Please, please, please! Use me as your cum bucket...~!"

Bea felt the need to cum inside. Her hands gripped tightly on your hips and made her thrusts more violently fast.

"Fuck...~! Ah! Ah! (Y/N)~!! I'm going to come!" Bea did one final thrust and she spilled her seeds. You feeling her seeds spilling inside of you made you cum on the carpet.

"So hot...~ Your semen feels so good inside of me..." You breathe heavily. You two stayed in that position for a few minutes to catch each other's breath.

Once she has caught her, she pulled herself out. Bea kisses your lips aggressively and smirks at you,

"Let's have another rematch of our battle."