Chapter 2 Bethany's POV

*Bethany POV*

After starbucks, I head over to my car. Struggling to find my keys, I finally get my door open. I hop in the car and shut the door. Before I do anything else, I immediately turn on the radio. 'Stay With Me' comes on. "OMG, im gonna hunt down the radio stations if they overplay another song!" I say to myself. I quickly stroll through the stations until I hear an acceptable song. The end of 'Ready for The Weekend' comes on. I then sart the car and carefully pull out of the driveway. After the song ends, my favorite song comes on, 'Love Me Harder" by: Ariana Grande. I decide that the world needs to hear the beauty of Ariana, so I roll down my windows and turn the music up.

 Finally after a nice drive, I make it home. I pull up into my driveway and turn off my car. Once the engine has stopped, I pop out of the car and walk up the path way. I then enter into my red bricked home. "Hi honey. How was your day," my mom calls out. "hey mom, it was pretty good," i call back to my mother. "I'm gonna go upstairs now and finish packing for California," I tell my mom. "Ok sweetheart. You have steak with green beans and mashed potatoes in the fridge when you get hungry," she tells me. "Thanks," i answer. I run up the stairs as fast as I can. I quickly begin to pack. I decide to start packing my phone cases and 5SOS and Taylor Caniff merch, cause what would I do without it. What can I say, I'm, an obsessed fan.