Chapter 18: Time with Him

"Jungkook....I..." Jisoo was planning to say something.... Still thinking on what to say or how to change his mind......She was definitely stuck in life between the two.

He shook his head rapidly as his hands travelled from her waist to her face and cupped her cheeks.

"Do me one favour will you?" He cut her off.

"Definitely.." Being the innocent soul that is ....she commited to him without knowing what the favour was.

"Take a leave from the hospital and go out with me tomorrow."

"But....."

"No buts Jisoo. You said 'definitely'."

"Alright." She obliged.

"I'll pick you up and drop you..
You are my responsibility...." He said 

She nodded hesitantly....

He placed a soft peck on her forehead to which she blushed like an idiot cursing her innerself.

"Good Night, my Jisoo" He said before he walked to her door and bid her goodbye.

He glanced at her back and walked to his car smiling and driving away.

Without knowing,she secretly watched him leave her place with a small smile........

.

.

.

.

.

Jisoo'sPOV

--NEXT DAY--

I informed Yeji about my leave yesterday as I started getting dressed up.

I don't know why but I'm kind of excited about where Jungkook is gonna take me or what he calls in for the day.

I went through my closet still searching for something cute....
Wait, why do I wanna look cute?
Okay it's just for my personal satisfaction..........
Right... whatever...

God, why did I have to have so many clothes? Now which one should I pick ....ugh....

I picked some random outfit by closing my eyes and choosing a dress....

It wasn't my working place anyway so why to dress up in formals...........

.

I didn't get any text or call as I kept on waiting......

I was about to give Jungkook a call but a honk from the outside interrupted me.

I didn't know if it was Jungkook or who soever so I  peeked through the curtain as I saw it was Jungkook's car.

I smile made its way to my face as I got my purse and got out of the house and locked the door and excitedly jumped through the stairs.......

I walked upto the car and I knocked on the closed window pane with a smile..

It slowly slid down only to reveal Jungkook with that bunny smile...
Damn...it's so heart fluttering...

I smiled as I  opened the door and sat in the back seat.

"Yah....Am I you're taxi driver? Come sit here" He said pointing to the passenger seat.

"Umm no Mr. It's better this way." I said flashing a mocking smile.

" Okay fine.. I won't start until you come here and sit." He said crossing his arms over his chest...