Chapter 22: Acceptance(optional) (sookook)

She looked at him without saying anything.

And that moment,

She felt a ton of mixed emotions but only one thing took the lead.

Want.

A  'want ' that seeked to devour him and make him hers.
He has definitely ignited the feel in her.

And the way he looked at her, didn't make things better.

Jisoo slightly parted her lips when she attempted to say something...but stopped instead.

"What is it Jisoo?" Jungkook asked.
Not showing but he was definitely a little pissed.

"Its just that, I feel like I don't deserve you....I never reflected you're feelings....." Jisoo said, looking down.

Jungkook sighed. If this was what's stopping her from being together with him, then he was definitely happy about it. But just too tired of her innocence and kindness.

He closed his eyes and breathed in a heavy amount of air, as he looked at her again.

"Jisoo....is that why You're not being together with me?" Jungkook asked with a brow raise. (The soft one)

Jisoo didn't answer him. She didn't have to. It showed on her face.

Jungkook cared about her, always offered affection, gets mad when she distances him from herself, protected her, and one thing above all.....He made her feel safe. Safe in his arms.

Did she want anything else from him?
No.....

He's got everything she ever wanted or thought of.......and all that she ever did to repay his constant thankful presence in her life was hurting his feelings instead.

"I'm sorry that I hurt you before Jungkook...and I'm sorry I never showed you my feelings...."

Jungkook smiled upon hearing what she said. This was definitely progress.
Or should he say acceptance....

"Then you have a chance now"

Was the only last sentence he said before crashing his lips against hers.

Jisoo definitely kissed back with equal intensity. It was a passionate kiss.
An amazingly depicted one.

Tge kiss was so passionate, that it resulted in swollen lips and the best part....

It never stopped.

Jungkook slowly planted open mouth kisses to her cheek which drifted to her jaw and her neck.

He was kissing and licking her neck while Jisoo was busy in moaning.....

          -------- after a long pleasurable time ----------

Jungkook gathered all his left out energy as he moved her closer to him as he felt her breasts against his bare chest. An amazing moment.

The woman he loves. Is finally his.

"You were amazing back there. We should do it more often" Jungkook said making Jisoo hit his hand playfully which was wrapped around her body.

And both drifted off to dreamland.

___________________________________________

"Jeon Jisoo!" Jungkook said trying to divert his mind and not accepting the fact that he is suddenly horny.

"Yah! Stop calling me that!" Jisoo said shyly when she heard him....

"What? I'm not able to believe that the always feisty and stubborn little lady is finally my wife...." Jungkook said back at her. He said trying to kiss her but

"Yeah yeah whatever. But I hurt Taehyungs feelings. I..." she spoke up making him dodge away.

"Jisoo..... I know you love him....."

Jisoo looked at him questioningly.

"As a friend. He definitely is very lucky to have a friend like you. What else could he want?" Jungkook reasoned.

"You will always be there for him. Never will you ever ignore him alright?" Jungkook said.

Jisoo smiled as she nodded. She obviously wouldn't hear the same statement from Taehyung....

Jungkook smiled back as he tried to kiss her but she quickly avoided it

Jungkook tried to kiss her again but in vain.

He frowned at Jisoo who just snickered.

"Are you kidding me....we are on bed and you're trying to kiss me.....You're definitely needy and I'm on my period so good luck on that"

Jungkook groaned as he kissed her cheek tightly pressing his nose onto her face making her dodge sidewards... as both of them gave in to the they're deep cuddles.

This was finally the start of they're happily ever after.

___________________________________________

Oop don't tell me if this ending was not good, I'm sorry that I made it worst for you guys but I actually didn't get any proper ideas...

But the best part is...

Thanks all of you guys for you're precious votes and precious comments 💜
And also the silent readers...
I love you guys💜💜💜

Thanks for supporting me all through the story..
I'm grateful...

Teehee bye

Lastly

Stay healthy and hydrated 💪♥️
I purple y'all 🤞💜