Going to Walmart

Tetsuya p.o.v.

I went to Walmart today because we are running low on food. I drive there and found a parking spot. I walk up to the automatic doors and they don't open. I walk backwards and went back up to the doors and they still don't open. does the doors not feel my presence too?! I started to get mad. I start to jump around again. I knew it was a bad idea to come here by myself but everybody ekse had plans. so I jumping around some more. after 30 minutes of ths I see a person walk in the stoe from the side. I fell from realization and walk to the door. I grob the food for the month. I walked up to the cashier. "Next!" he yelled. "Im here." I stated. but I guess he didn't hear me. "NEXT!" he yelled yelled. "IM HERE!' I yelled back. he blink once then twice. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" He yelled causing the whole store to look at him. he starts to scan my iteams. "its 2000 dollars." He said in disbelief. I give him the money and got the all the groceries. I walked up to the automatic doors and once again they didn't open. I don't have the arm space to open the door on the side. So i give out a strong dark presence. The doors open so fast that they broke. 'I guess i have to pay for that now.' I thought. I went to the manger and give her 1000 dollars. I them walked out to the car and put the groceries in the truck. I went to the mansion and wait for my friends and boyfriend. When they got there i told them. "Im never going to Walmart by myself. For now on if I'm going to Walmart one of y'all have to come with me." They all looked at eachother. "Why Tet-chan?" Ask Kazunari. I told he about the event and at the end they all started to laugh. "Yeah go ahead and laugh ill just quadruple your training." I said and they all seemed to pale. I started to laugh. "Im just kidding. You can laugh it funny!" I know when people are laughing with me or laughing at me. Right now they are laughing with me. "Hey Tetsu!" I turned around to see Mit. "Hey Mit!" I said and see my childhood friends. "Hey do you want to hear something funny?!" Said Yukio. He said the story. I glad i have these friends.
Author note: I got this idea when my family went to Walmart. I told my sister and she said that would suck for him so I decided to make a chapter of it. So yeah. Till next time!