Part 5

I was speechless. Kacchan caring? The katsuki bakugo caring about me? A quirkless wanna be? This is some kind of joke. "Just hit me already." I spoke in a low tone. He stepped back a bit. "Deku.. I-" I cut him off. "This is some sick joke of yours right?" I started to tear up. "You just saying that you care, so you can mess with me some more?" The look on his face was sort of calm for once. He watch shocked. Why isn't he yelling yet? Feeling a warm hand touch my shoulder followed by katsukis soft voice."I'm not going to hurt you." Can't you see? I want you to. That's what I wanted to say. It came out harsher than I thought. "Just hit me already!" I said grabbing his hand and making it into a fist. I moved his fist to my stomach. "Please..." I sobbed.
—————————————————————————————————————————————

"I wonder where bakugo and deku kun went." The brunette girl pointed out. Aizawa looked around the room. (Flashbacks to my other fan fic XD). "Well the bells about to ring so I don't really care where they are." He spoke.  Iida, the class rep did take that too well.. "sir, shouldn't they be punished for running off?" The boy with spiky red hair stood up. "I'll go find them!" He said flashing his usual bright smile. "Fine. Just make sure to get back here before the bell rings.." with that aizawa has fallen back asleep.

Kiri had been walking around for a while now. "Where are they?" He wondered out loud. "Please..." someone said from behind a tree. It was familiar.. "Midoriya?"

—————————
I'm running out of ideas halp ;-;

280 words