Prolouge

Rio's POV
I was walking to school like I always do when
Bam
I was shoved into a van. I heard them move around then everything went black.

-time skip-

I woke up and tried to move when a door opened and I fell.
"Gah!! Ow!" I yelped as I fell to the floor.
"Wh-where is th-this place..." I said shakily as I looked around. 'A classroom?' I thought. I started to look around the room
"It's so...quiet.." I thought aloud. Then I heard a rattling noise from behind me.
'Spoke to soon!' I thought as I turned around quickly to see a locker opening.
"Hmph!"
A girl came tumbling out.
"H-huh..." I said aloud.
The girl stood up and dusted off her uniform. She had red eyes and long brown hair that was in pig tails. She looked at me quickly before looking around the room. I walked to the door and opened it.
"Eek!!" I yelled. There was a big machine in front of the door.
The girl walked beside me seeing what was going on then ran out the door quickly. I followed behind her. After a while we reached the gym. I opened the doors and walked in. The girl stood beside me as we stared at the people in the room.
"So there's more?"
"Did you get chased by that big machine too?"
"There's 14 of us now..is that it?"
The girl walked up to the group.
"Calm down. One at a time." She said calmly. I walked up and stood beside her, she answered all there questions. We all stood in silence waiting for something to happen. Then finally the gym doors opened again revealing 2 more students.
A blonde girl and a boy wearing a hat.
"Cool this makes 17 of us" said the green haired boy.
"Wh-whats going on! Why are we here" the blonde girl asked.
"Calm down we don't know yet-" the red eyed girl got cut off by a weird siren going off.
"Wh-whats that noise" a blue haired girl asked.
"Do you want me to go check it out?" A purple haired boy asked.
"What are you crazy, what if it's those weird monsters again!" The peachy-blonde said.

"Rise and shine ursine!!"
"H-huh?!?" The blonde headed girl asked.
After a few seconds we were surrounded by those machines.
"Kyaaaaa!!" The blue headed girl screamed.
"Oh look she's screaming!!" One of the machine said.
"Wait maybe we should get out of the exials! They weren't supposed to show up yet!" Another one of the machine said.
After a few seconds 5 looking teddy bears came out.
"What the hell?!?!"
"Were the monokubs!" Said the red one.
"Why are we here?!?!"
"Do you really want to know?"
"Well duh! Why do think she asked teddy bear!" The peachy-blonde hair girl asked.
"We want you guys to-"
"Participate-in-a-killing-game-"
"A killing game?!?!" The blonde yelled.
"That's right!- Wait why do you guys look normal? Do you guys have ultimate talents?"
"Ultimate talents?...I have a talent I dedicate myself to but I wouldn't call it an ultimate talent..." the blonde said.
The 5 bears looked at each other and gave everyone one clothes, and flashed a light at us.
-
-
-
-
I woke up and tried to move when a door opened and I fell.
"Gah!! Ow!" I yelped as I fell to the floor.
"Wh-where is th-this place..." I said shakily as I looked around. 'A classroom?' I thought. I started to look around the room
"It's so...quiet.." I thought aloud. Then I heard a rattling noise from behind me.
'Spoke to soon!' I thought as I turned around quickly to see a locker opening.
"Hmph!"
A girl came tumbling out.
"H-huh..." I said aloud.
The girl stood up and dusted off her uniform. She had red eyes and long brown hair that was in pig tails. She looked at me quickly before looking around the room. I walked to the door and opened it. As I walked out I bumped into someone.
"Ow!" I yelped.
"Oh are you okay?"
"H-huh? O-oh yes I'm fine! I'm sorry." I apologized.
"Huh? Oh it's fine. I should've paid attention to where I was going. Oh. By the way I'm Rantaro Amami, I can't seem to remember my ultimate talent.." he said. I looked at him. He has green hair and matching green eyes. He's wearing a blue shirt with black stripes and a weird design on it. He has a necklace with a crystal looking that at the end, he has rings on his left hand and on his right hand he has a rope looking bracelet.
"I-oh...uhm..I'm Rio Ouka. I'm the ultimate singer, though I only sung to a small crowd...anyway it's nice to meet you." I said shyly.
"Nice to meet you too. Would you
like to accompany me?" He asked.
"Oh..uhm..sure." I answered.
He smiled and started walking. I followed shortly after.
"Do you have a place in mind?" I asked.
"Not really. But this place is weird. I wonder if that is gonna happen.." he said mumbling the last part.
"Huh?" I questioned
"Oh nothing" he said calmly, and kept walking. Eventually, we bumped into 2 other students. A boy and a girl. The girl is blonde with music note pins in her hair, she has violet eyes, she's wearing a pink vest and a purple skirt with more music notes, and she wore a backpack.
"Hi there! I'm Kaede Akamatsu, the Ultimate pianist! Nice to meet you!" She said with excitement.
I nodded at looked over the the boy. He consisted of dark blue hair  and a hat that covered his eyes, he wore a dark blue uniform with lighter stripes down down.
"O-oh..uhm..I'm Shuichi Saihara, I-I'm the Ultimate Detective..I guess.." he said pulling his hat down.
"Don't guess you are the Ultimate detective!" Kaede said crossing her arms.
"A-ah...right..." he looked away.
"Anyway what is your guys names? Your the only ones we haven't met yet." Kaede said.
"Oh right! I'm Rantaro Amami...I cant really remember Ultimate talent at the moment.." he said scratching the back of his neck.
The two turned to me.
"Ah...uhm..I'm Rio Ouka..I'm the Ultimate singer...but I'm not sure how I got that title...but..it's nice to meet the two of...you." I said hesitantly.
Kaede smiles and Shuichi just nodded. Kaede and Rantaro talked for awhile while Shuichi and I just listened in. I looked over seeing a glint of purple turn the corner.
'..what was that..' I thought.

Ding dong bing bing !!
We all looked up to a monitor
"Come to the gym for the welcome ceremony!!" A bear said...

———————————————
End of chapter I guess!
Cliff hanger!! Let me know how it is so far!!
1163 words