13: Questions

"Ah—oppa, please!"
Beomgyu shakes his head and leaves, being a key attendant sucks. He keeps on hearing things that he shouldn't be hearing from the first place.

"I wonder where Yeonjun-hyung is." he knocks on the next door and smiles,

"Hello Ma'am, would you like to book an appointment for our special services?"

. . .
"I honestly wanted it to be a boy." Yeonjun says as he ties Y/N's hair as it was starting to grow longer.

She's having morning sickness and her hair lenght wasn't helping with her being comfortable.

"Y/N, look at me."
Her eyes were sore and she's breathing heavily, she hates it. She vomits every 5-10 minutes and it's tiring her.

"I'm really sorry you have to experience this," Y/N closes her eyes and rests her head on Yeonjun's lap.

"I will make breakfast, baby. You stay here, at your bed. Okay?"

She nods.

She always has morning sickness, but today, with Yeonjun, it just felt like she's been at ease for some reason.

She stands up and opens the door of her bathroom, she looks at her reflection in the mirror and sighs.

Her eyes were red, big circles around it were also visible, and she looked tired. Really tired.

"I've never looked this terrible all my life." she sighs.

The first trimester of her pregnancy will change everything inside her, that means she'll suffer so much with this.

Her eyes travelled down to her belly and smiled.

"But baby, don't worry. Mommy will always love you no matter how rough the road will become for the both of us," she chuckles at the thought of Yeonjun staying at their side, "and also Daddy."

She stares at the mirror again and contemplates on how she and Yeonjun will become a good parent to their child, but then a thing swirled on her head that made her sigh.

"Is he even going to marry me?"

. . .

"Y/N-ah! Are you feeling better? Let's eat!"

Y/N comes down the stairs carefully.

Yeonjun smiles as soon as he saw her. She sure looked stressed, but Y/N will always be the most beautiful girl to him.

Y/N sits down and Yeonjun sets the food for her.

"Eat! My baby!"

Yeonjun kisses her cheek and she eats, but she's too silent. Is she thinking about something?

"Y/N, why are you so silent?"

"Yeonjun-ah, will you marry me?"