CHAPTER-17

Zoya went from there after hearing no response from Arnav.
Arnav on the other side was busy placing soft kisses on Khushi's face.
Khushi blushed thinking what happened with him, today he is more romantic than other days where he only spend time with her as a friend.
Khushi shyly: Arnav lets sleep!
Arnav stopped his act, then smiled looking at her red face.
Khushi woke up with a smile on her face, its the best birthday ever for her.
She went to freshen up, then went early to Mandir. Arnav woke up and frowned not seeing Khushi on the bed. He quickly went to the kitchen, where she would probably be.
" HP where is Khushi? " Arnav asked scratching his neck..
" Sir she went to mandir.." HP said, then continued his job..
" Good morning Haider..." Zoya smiled going near Arnav..
" Good morning Zoya" Arnav smiled.
" How are you feeling now? Are you accepting Khushi now? " Zoya asked..
" Yes, I already accepted her as my wife. You know I remember some of my moments with her. And very soon I'm going to regain my memory .." Arnav smiled again..
" Acha? You forgot me so soon Haider, it seems you never loved me.." Zoya said with a tension on he face..
" I'm sorry Zoya, but I have to forget you, Khushi loves me a lot, she respects and see me as her husband. I don't want to hurt her, her feelings matters a lot for me. " Arnav turned serious..
Zoya hugged him tightly: I'm sorry Haider, I know you're angry with me..
Arnav pushed her gently: Don't be sorry. I should say thank you, you bring me to my wife, my family. If I remembered her when I was having a relationship with you, then I would be heart broken.. Now I won't be, because I'm with her..
Khushi who was standing on the door, smiled hearing Arnav's words.
Khushi went near Zoya with a winning smile on her face: Thank you Zoya. You brought my husband back home..
Zoya plastered a smile on her face, deep inside still confused about what happened to Arnav.
Arnav (looking at Khushi): Couldn't you inform me that you're going out?
Khushi: You were sleeping..
Zoya almost shouted: You both sleep together?
Khushi turned to Zoya: Any problem? I'm sharing the bed with my husband, not any strange man..
Zoya: But Khushi you know very well that he doesn't remember you. And the doctors said that you shouldn't force the relation with him. For Haider I'm still his girlfriend..
Khushi frowned, Arnav interrupted: Zoya she is my wife. If I don't sleep with her, with whom I would?
Arnav: Lets go Khushi..
Arnav left with Khushi, leaving Zoya look at them confused..
* Arshi room:
" Khushi this is for you.." Arnav handled her a packet..
Khushi opened it excitedly to see what Arnav gifted her. Her eyes were tinkling in happiness, and her lips curved into a sweet smile.
Khushi: Wow such a beautiful dress Arnav. I love this outfit...
Arnav smiled: This is just what you have to wear in your party. Gift you will receive later..
Khushi nodded. Payal entered in the room smiling: Wow someone received a gift from her hubby!
Khushi lowered her eyes, bringing the pink anarkali closer to her. Arnav left the girls alone.
Payal sat on the bed smiling: So tell me Khushi, what's going on? Both of you are very closer now..
Khushi caressed the dress: Jiji this time I spent with him, helped me stay close to him. I just wish he recovers fast.
Payal nodded: Acha help me, I don't know what to wear in your party. Lets go to my room..
Khushi, Payal, Lav and Zoya were in the room trying their outfits..
Arnav after checking the arrangements for her birthday party, came back home, he went to Payal's room.
Arnav opened it forgetting that they are not alone now.
Khushi was dressing a red saree showing Payal, Lav and Zoya that Arnav told her to buy..
Arnav's world stopped seeing his wife in red saree that too showing her waist..
All girls screamed seeing Arnav, Khushi who was facing her back to him, turned with her big eyes to his side: Arnav???? What are you doing here? Go out...
Arnav: Sorry girls. Khushi come with me..
Khushi adjusted her saree: No you go na..
Arnav smirked: Come na..