Depressing day

(Action)
Huh? You wake up, your head is killing you because your head is now leaning on the couch arm rest. Alex has left, and you didn't even get his number. But what's that on the table? A note? It's Alex's number! Nice. You get up to find that your friend still hasn't returned. It's tuesday and you have to go to school again. Luckily the discomfort of the arm rest woke you up at 8:13.

(Thought)
I'll call alex again tonight.... i'd really like to see him. He was a sweetheart. Damn, his beautiful brown hair.....

(Action)
You're back at school again, since you couldn't stop thinking about Alex, you forgot to eat, and you only dragged on your worst clothes. But did you care? No. The sight of Alex is still stuck in your head. Suddenly you start panicking. What if he gave me a fake number? What if he decided he doesn't love me? What if something terrible happened to him? What if-

(Dialogue)

Teacher: y/n? Y/N!
Y/N: Oop! Yes...?
Teacher: Are you paying attention at all? Ms. Y/N, daydreaming in classes is definitely not going to help you graduate. Pay attention!
Y/N: Im sorry Mr. Crewtar. I promise to not do so again.
Teacher: Very well. Let's continue class.

(Action)
The school day has ended and it's now 5pm, you decide to call Alex.

(Dialogue)
Alex: Hello?
Y/N: Hi, is this Alex?
Alex: Yes it is. Who is calling?
Y/N: It's me, Y/N.
Alex: Oh! Im glad you called. I was kind of worried that you didn't want to see me again.
Y/N: (thought: wow! He was worried about me!) Uh.... I was worried that you didn't want to see me too! Wanna hang out?
Alex: Sure, what about a picnic by the cliffside?
Y/N: Sure, when?
Alex: Im picking you up at 5:45pm, look your best!
Y/N: A-ha. Sure, seeya then!

(Action)
You start getting ready, what's a good outfit for a picnic that's one of my best, sexy, cute but also comfortable. You decide on a blazer, jeans and a white t-shirt. Alex arrives.

(Dialogue)
Alex: Hey! Looking good. Are you ready to go?
Y/N: Sure. Just a question.
Alex: What is it?
Y/N: Could we consider this a date?
Alex: Haha! Sure.
Y/N: Great. Let's bounce.

(Action)
You get into Alex's car and he drives you to the mountain cliffside. He lays down a checkered blanket and the picnic basket. You sit and look off to the sunset and the beautiful city of London around you. You and Alex lock lips right as the sun sets. You gaze into his eyes. You and Alex pack your things and you both leave. You're ready for another day. But you suddenly realise that being without Alex makes you depressed, so you call him up again and he comes to your flat. You decide he should stay for the night and that's what he does. The night passes and it is yet another day. A day of hellish school and not seeing Alex for hours again. Damn this world.

(Part 2 complete.)