Chapter 1

Wake up Mr. Allen your father wants to speak with you. Uh.....What...Your father wants to speak with you Mr. Allen.

Allen POV

I was woken up from my best sleep in a week beacuse my father wants to speak with me at 6 am, thats nothing new beacuse my father leads a big country. The only problem here is not my sleep but that the country is falling apart and its only matter of time before it falls apart. So i get dressed and get myself to his office that is right down the hallway. Oh I forgot to discribe myself I m 5.8 foot tall I have green eyes and dark brown hair and i m gay but haven t told anyone yet. As I open the door I say

"Yes dad" (he lets me talk to him like we are a normall family even though we are not).

"Son you know that its only the matter of time, before our country falls apart"

"Yes dad i know that"

"Well as you are 16 now i think you are enough old to live on your own and its not safe here anymore. You will leave tommorrow mornig at 5 am. You will get the enouh money for a year and a new indentity. And I don' t want any questions"

"Www...What about you and mom?"

"Well...We...We will commit suicide"

"What? Nooooooo you can t do that! What...I can' t live without you two!"

"Son my decision is final!"

"Then I will commit suicide too!"

"No! You have whole life infront fo you i don t want you to suffer beccuse of my bad decisions. Now get down and eat your breakfast"

"But...But..."

"No buts, if you want a butt you Will have to get yourself one. Now go eat your breakfast"

I started crying, while I was running to my room. When i got there i locked myself and laied on my bed crying beacuse i know i can t do anything I knew that beacuse when he said his decision was final, it was really final it didn' t metter what the subject was about.

Dad POV

"I knew he wouldn' t take this well but i had to tell him before it was too late. I have to go down stairs too I'm hungry"

Mom POV

I heard Allen nad dad shouting at each other but i didn' t understand what was all about. When suddenly BAM I heard a door shut, my husband walked down stairs.

"What happened"

"I told him about our plan"

"Looks like he didn' t take it like you wanted him too"

"Yeah but he Will have to get yoused to it. Now what is for breakfast?"

"Well its monday our last day so chef decided that he would make our favorite eggs"

"good"He said with a smile on his face.

"Now where is Allen? I guess he is in his room I Will go get him"

Allen POV

I heard a small knock on my door."Go away"I said while crying in my pillow."Come eat your breakfast its our favorite"She said with a bad feeling in her voice, she walked away after that probably feeling bad for me. I should probably go since this is our last breakfast together.

Time skip to the morning beacuse nothing special happened trough the day they just spended the day together for the last time.

Allen POV

Its 5 am I joust have done packing the stuff until my dad and mom came in. They handed me over the money and new identity, I said goodbye and hugged them for the last time in my life. As I went along the road with my bag I saw two quick flashes of lights and two sund BANG BANG I immidietely knew what those two lights were but i didn t want to think about it. I started to run but I couldn' t keep it inside me I bursted into tears as soon I reached the bridge. I thought" there is no one to love me i don' have anybody I m all alone in this stupid cruel world. I should just ended right here, my dad wouldn' t want this for me but I don' t care"

Authors note

I hope you like the story so far I Will upload every 2 days at least I Will try.