ᴇɴᴛʀʏ 2

The walk back was one of the most awkwardness things either of them had experienced, the small talk they had turned into no talk at all. Even if what happened was accidental it didn't make anything less awkward. 

    Timothy felt hot and sweaty from underneath his mask even when he and Toby split paths. So he tried to speak to Brian, even though they weren't on the best paths. From... Past events (Timothy shoving him off a building, killing him. Now he's a sociopathic ghost who's mad for the afterlife.)

     "Heyy- Brian." The conversation Timothy was about to make wasn't the smartest yes, but worth a shot. Brian glared at Timothy, with his forever dead look in his eye. "So- I saw you and Ticci over there kissed." Timothy was shocked, how'd he know?

    Brian smirked as Timothy crossed his arms, "How the fuck did you know that?"Brian raised an eyebrow and smirked. Timothy suddenly felt very nervous at Brian's expression. He was up to something.

    "Funny,  you're not denying it" Brian stopped smirking, "That was a joke." Tim laughed nervously, a joke. He had to play this off, Brian could spread that and make it seem like they had sex. "Yeah, I knew that. I was just playing with you, dude..." 

    Brian rolled his eyes, "Sure you are, its in the tone of your voice. It clearly happened. Didn't know you were gay, Tim." Timothy snorted, "I'm not, and Toby and I made no lip contact what so ever. I'm just good at acting okay." He had to come up with excuses fast.

    "Sure you are. Anyway, I gotta go."
With that Brian Left, leaving Timothy uneasy. That was going to spread.

A/N; Sorry this is short, I just left it for a minute. Here it is though. Sorry I'm a little everywhere.