Chapter 1

My mother and i are hiding from my father, when he's drunk he gets abousefull, when he's not drunk, he's the best father in the world. " BOB, STOP. YOUR SCARING STAR," my mother yelled at him,

" SHUT THE HELL UP KAT, " he thow a glass at my mother and I.

" Star, run to your room and pack, your going to live with my friend for a bit. I don't want you near this anymore." I nodded, I got up and ran for my life.

Now I think I should tell you alittle about my self well I pack, my name is star Lindsay love. And I'm in grade 11, at st. Michelson high school. I'm a cheelleader, I'm dating the capten of the football team, I am really popular, Im a all A student. But that was never anoth for my father, he wanted more. That's why he started drinking and hurting my mom and I. So that's why I'm packing, my mom does not want me to get hurt anymore, or seeing her in pain.

That's why I'm getting sent to my moms friends house, I don't know alot about the 3 sons there, I only know there at my school, In my grade and there names are Matt, Adam and Tyler. After I was done packing my 3 bags I started careing them down stairs, as fast as I could. " mom let's go." I called her,as Soon as we got in the car, I saw my father standing on the porch, yelling at me to get in the house. I was really scary.

" don't worry baby, you'll be safe at my friends house. She knows your comeing." my mom was looking at my roud, nothing elts. " mom? How long did she know I was comeing?" I asked

" 3 weeks. I was planing to send you a week ago, but I wanted you to speand time with your dad." she said, " oh, am I still going to the same school? How long am I going to be there?" I asked.

" your going to be staying there as long as it takes to get him away, and yes your going to be going to be at the same school." she said. Good thing I brot my cheelleadereding crap.

As soon as we got there I was scoked, the house was huge. " come on star." we grabed my bags and walked up to the door. " knocked, knocked" my mom knocked on the door and a woman in her 40s opens the door, " oh kat, and star it's great to see you. Please come in." my mom walked in first then I did. " TYLER, please come down here," the woman yelled. A cuple seconds later a vary tall hot guy came in, he had blond hair. " yea?" he said,

" please show star where she will be staying. And help her with her bags." the woman said,

" okay,let's go star." I grabed 2 bags and my cheelleading bag he grabed the fest.

" don't worry star, I'll be right up, I need to talk to courtney!" my mom said, I nodded and followed Tyler,

finally we came to a door, I opend it and i walked in. " wow" I said, I heard a laugh behind me,

" I know it's big, so.......... How long will you be staying???" Tyler asked

" i really don't know, I wish I could tell you." he nodded, " did you know I was comeing??" I asked,

" yep, I knew for 3 weeks now, I wanted to tell you at school but I wasn't alode to," I nodded, I smiled when my mom came in, " I'll leave you two to talk!" tyler got up and walked out of the room.

" I'm so sorry huney, but I have to go now." we huged and she left the room, great I can't waite to meet the other guys. Oh my phones going off. It's my best friend!!!!

" hello Emma!!" I said.

" hi star, umm mm I have some bad news!" she said.

" what is it Emma?? You can tell me!" I said.

" umm mm Ben cheated on you, since you whent at school he made out with sierra, and did It in a empty class room!" she said. ( A/N ben is stars boyfriend)

" WHAT??? Omg I have to call you back, I'm breaking up with him" I said.

" okay.... good luck!!" she said. I hangd up on her and texed Ben.

" Ben.....

It's over I know you sleeped with Sierra, never call me, I'f you see me in the hallways or anywere DO not talk to me, I never want to hear or see you agein. I have a alot going on, and I don't need this.

Goodbye Ben!" I sent it well crying, why was my life falling apart???