Chapter 7

No matter how much I asked Lucifer wouldn't tell me. I stared at him then looked down. It has been two days and that man is still watching me. I looked out the window and saw him standing there.

I shivered and looked away frightened that he might notice. I walked back to the living room and sat on the couch.

"Lucifer how much longer will I have to stay here?"

"Until that man goes away."

"But he isn't I don't think he ever will."

"Well then your just going to have to stay here."

He finally told me what happenes if he doesn't go away. I sighed and looked down. He always does this to me.

"I'm going out for a bit."

"Huh wait Lucifer what if he tries something."

"Don't worry I'll be right outside the whole time I'm going anywhere so don't be afraid."

"O...Okay."

I watched him walk out the house and pretend to walk away. The man moved from the pole and came up to the house. I knew he was gonna try something!

"So trying to sneak up on a girl who's all alone." Lucifer hissed at him in a mean way.

"Your wrong I'm just trying to look after her!" The guy was so surprised that he fell backwards.

"Really. Then why are you stalking Yuki huh?"

"Huh? Stalking? I'm not stalking her I'm her older brother."

Lucifer's eyes widened.

"Your her... brother?"

"That's what I said I just came to see how she was my name is Rhyuzhaki."

Lucifer just stared at him and slowly took a step back. He was still cautious of Rhyuzhaki though. He opened the door and that made me jump.

I looked at him in disbelief and started backing away from them.

"Wait Yuki its okay." Lucifer said and stepped in front of him.

"It's not okay at all!" I shouted at him.

"Yuki do you not remember me?"

I looked at him.

"Of course I don't know you."

He looked sad for a moment then looked at me and said "Its me Rhyuzhaki your older brother."