Chapter 20

I sat at my desk wondering who he liked. I'm super curious. I looked at my clock and was already ten o'clock.

"Uwaa its already this late. Guess I gotta get ready for bed. I pulled my sheets over me and drifted off.

*******

The next day at school I badly listened to what my teachers talked about. Every five minutes or so Alaina would glance at me nervously.

I finally realized why and smirked. Some guy had given her a love confession. She looked like she was about to die or faint. She held it up and I stared at it and unconsciously grinned.

"Why are you grinning like an idiot?" I just laughed and waved off the question. I then remembered about Lucifer's crush. Who is it? I stared blankly out the window.

"You okay?" Azusa walked up and leaned against the window frame. I nodded as I continued staring.

He didn't seem pleased and flicked my forehead. "Ow! What was that for!?"

"It was for ignoring me." He laughed while I pouted. "Meany." I turned away from him and stared out the window again. Huh!? Who was that just now?

I had saw a man standing behind a tree staring at us but when I blinked he was gone. I tilted my head in confusion.

Must be imagining things. I ignored it but a few moments later I saw him again. This time we had a little staring contest. I watched him closely and he did the same.

A few minutes later he just smiled bitterly and disappeared. I shook my head and looked again. Gone. He was gone. Dammit.

I mentally slapped myself in annoyance. If I saw him again I thought of a million possibilities of what could happen. I shivered at the thought and remembered something else.

It wasn't a pleasant thought though. Instead it was awful. I ignored my thoughts. By the time we were heading home the man kept appearing. He followed me home but I didn't care.

I glances at him and he far back. When I looked once again he even closer to me. I was worried. What if I die? No one cares do they. I stopped thinking completely with a black mind.

I reached home finally and he was suddenly facing me. "I need your help." He mumbled in a zombie type of way.

"Your the only one who can help me." He said once more as I stared blankly at him.

[Hey guys! Did you like it. It was kind of weird but I'm proud of it. If you have any ideas for my other books please tell me. Stay awesome!

Lucifer]