Back to rook and brooklynn (3rd person pov)
Rook and brooklynn has started walking back to theatre room, he grabbed her arm causing her to stop walking "I know you don't know me very well but I trust you a lot and I want you to trust me just as much so please tell me what's going on" rook said putting the popcorn down on a table "I do trust you but that's just a sensitive topic and it just popped back into my memory back there I'm gonna talk to you about it eventually but for right now, I'm perfectly fine. I promise" brooklynn said kissing his cheek and continued walking towards the room they got close to the door and heard a small wimpier come from the inside "oh jeez" Brooklynn said looking at rook who was holding in a laugh, she playfully smacked his arm and they continued towards the door, brooklynn knocked before she walked inside "hopefully we're not watching fifty shades of gray because y'all are already sweating" brooklynn said causing Sara to blush and colson to laugh "actually brooklynn, we're watching Annabelle so the jokes on you" colson said looking at her, rook walked up behind brooklynn and wrapped his arms around her waist causing her to jump "damn the movie hasn't even started yet and you're already jumpy" rook said making everyone laugh. Brooklynn went and sat next to Sara and rook took a seat next to her.
It was now 20 minutes into the movie and brooklynn was holding onto rooks arm and his hand was on her thigh and Sara was basically sitting on colsons lap "I take it y'all don't do scary movies" colson said "I don't" Sara said burying her face in colsons neck "I can do horror movies but fuck creepy dolls that the only thing I don't fuck with" brooklynn said looking at colson for a second and turning to look at rook who was not looking away from the screen, she laid her head on his shoulder and he laid his head on hers and his thumb started caressing her thigh causing chills to go through her whole Body