Guitar player

It was a Saturday morning and the dark angel was getting ready to go outside. Nobody goes outside at 5 am everyone would wake up at 9 or 10 am. He gets his guitar and got out his room walking towards the entrance of temple.

Meanwhile, the white angel watch the dark version of him walking outside. 'Why is Pittoo awake at this time? Also why is holding a guitar?', the white angel thought to himself. The white angel follows him quietly so Dark pit won't notice him.

Dark pit starts humming just some random tune he could think of. Once he got to his destination he sat down and started tuning his guitar. 10 minutes later, he start playing   the guitar. The white angel just admirers how the dark angel plays. The angel try to see what the other reaction was and it suprised him.

He was smiling.

The dark angel usually never similes. The only time they saw him simile was in a picture with Pandora. Pit got a camera out and took a picture.

Click

The dark angel stop play and saw nobody around. He sighs and starts playing again. The white angel quick hid near a bush. He put his camera away and walks towards the dark angel. "Hey Pittoo."

Dark pit jumps in suprise and he almost drop his guitar. He look at his lighter side. "Shouldn't you be sleeping, pit?"

"I should ask you the same thing."

"I usually wake up at this this time. Why are you asking?"

"No particular reason~ I just want to know!"

Pit hugs dark pit and slowly dargs him away [and Dark pit has no idea what going on he trying to process what happening].

Once they both got home happily cuddled [well for pit at least dark pit fell asleep cause he got bored on the way back].

A few hours later, Palutena found them. She just took a picture and put it as her wallpaper. She sent it Pandora because why not [and she never knew that dark pit was going to kill her later].