Chapt 1//meeting them

Laverne pov

I came off of the airport and walked till i saw jazz car. "Wassup cuzzo!" I yelled hugging her. "How you doing!!!" She yelled back. "Good actually. Yah kno happy to move in." "Yurp knowing Ar'mon and Trey would be so happy to meet you too."

this is how she looks

Ar'mon and Trey? I thought. "Who are they?" I asked. "You'll see." Jazz said as we both got into the car.

Fastfoward where laverne and jazz are at the house.

I got my bags and waited for jazz to open the door. There house was huge asf. I looked around and walked into the living room seeing a guy playing fortnite and another on his phone. "Ayee Ar'mon and Trey here's my cousin Laverne i was talking about." Jazz said.

Ar'mon pov

I was playing fortnite on the floor when Jazz had said,"Here's my cousin Laverne." I swear i never turned my hea so fast and looked at her. Her beautiful mixed completion (she was one of those mixed brownskin looking girls) beautiful dark brown hair,, with those amazing dark brown eyes. Her hips. Ooouuuie!

I caught Trey staring at her also. I got the courage to walk up to her and shook her hand. "Hi, I'm Ar'mon, and this is my little brother Trey." I said. "Nice to meet you Ar'mon. My names Laverne!" She said smiling. Her smile was so damn beautiful. "Well thats the name i go by. It's my middle name. Just call me Lae." "Ok lae." I said smiling.

Trey pov

Dis girl was fine asf. I can't believe she's related to Jazz. I blinked rapidly while she looked at me and waved at me knocking me out of my daze. "Hi." She said sweetly. I smiled and replied,"Wassup shawty. I'm Trezzy Trey." I smirked and she laughed. "Ok treezy." She smiled. "I'm Laverne but call me lae lae."

She was so damn amazing. I just wanted to claim her so badly. Jazz then pulled me and Ar'mon to the side.

Jazz pov

I pulled ar'mon and trey to the side. "Ok i know that look and voice when y'all like a girl. So y'all like my cousin." i asked them. "What no!" Ar'mon said. "Uh...no. why you asked." Trey said. "I just wanted to know." I said walking away.
"Lae! I'm gonna go to the store and get the supplies for your channel and mine." I said walking to get my keys. "Ok cuzzo." She said.

Laverne pov
After jazz had left i heared ar'mon ask,"You have a channel?" "Yea i do actually." I smiled. "What's your channel name." He asked pulling out his phone. "Lae Lae." He looked it up and looked shocked,"Damn you got 16 million subcribers! You fucking famous!"

"You could say that," I laughed. "I do alot things. Pranks,,Sing,,Dance,,etc." "Ok now dat shit tuff." Trey said. "Yurp." I said. "Show us some vocals." Ar'mon said. "Bet nigga." I said getting up.

They played Drive by:

"This gon' be your shit I know
It's like I can't do no wrong I know
You gon' put this on repeat I know
This gon' be your favorite song I know

Even when you not here you get all of my time
Sweeter than a number 9 with a large sunrise
Every nigga in your past hit em' with the cross 5
Now I'm shooting to your crib like it was a drive by

I can't get you off of my, out of my mind
I'm saying stop playing girl you out of line
Couldn't erase these feelings even if I tried
You stay on my mind
Thinking about you
Thinking about you
You stay on my mind
In the morning
(Thinking about you, thinking about you)
Late at night
(Thinking about you, thinking about you)
On the job
(Thinking about you, thinking about you)
Baby you stay on my mind

Love the way you do your thing we could build an empire
Paparazzi on our head cover of the Enquirer
Said you could tell I miss you girl you preaching to the choir
Know them bitches finna hate all you do is inspire

I can't get you off of my, out of my mind
I'm saying stop playing girl you out of line
Couldn't erase these feelings even if I tried
You stay on my mind
Thinking about you
Thinking about you
You stay on my mind
In the morning
(Thinking about you, thinking about you)
Late at night
(Thinking about you, thinking about you)
On the job
(Thinking about you, thinking about you)
Baby you stay on my mind" i finished.

"Go head girll!!!" Trey said joining in with some extra vocals. "Ok i applause that." Ar'mon said clapping while i giggled.

"Wanna play the wii?" Trey asked handing me a controller. "Sure." i said.

Trey pov

I handed ar'mon and Lae a (whatever u call it) and let lae pick the song. She ended up picking rock with you. "I love this song by him." She said smiling. Goddamn her smile and scent. Oooouuu. Dis girls driving mw crazy. So we do the dance and Lae starts twerking.

Laverne pov

So i hear the course and i start twerking. I was fucking shit up. Ar'mon and Trey started clapping and where like "Go head girl!" "Fuck it up girlll!!!" I just laughed and stopped and finished the dance. "I wanna rock with YouuuuuuuuuUUUuuUU!" I finished being dramatic. I sighed and sat down and chilled. "Hey Lae wanna go on a date with me on friday?" Ar'mon asked me. "Sure" i looked at Trey who seemed mad but i don't know what for.

Jazz had came in the house with pizza instead of the stuff. "Where's the supplies?" I asked. "I couldn't get it plus i was hungry." "Ok tru." I replied.

We sat down and ate pizza while joking each other. "Nigga yo pinapple head ass" i said to ar'mon. Everyone just laughed and the rest of the nights was jokes.

Words-1008

Should i continue posting this? Or not? Let me know down below.