Chapt 2//Prank time

Laverne pov

I woke up and did my hygine getting dressed in this

And put my rubberbands on my braces

And put my rubberbands on my braces. I grabbed my camrea and started the video ,"What's up Lae squad! I'm back with another," i leaned the camera closer and whispered,"prank." On Trey." "It's the i want you prank. Now lets get into it."

I set the camera on my dresser and called Trey into the room. "Coming!" He yelled back running upstiars on his phone. He lied across my bed saying,"whats up." "Ok so like...can you get off your phone?" I asked. He groaned and put it down facing me. "Ok...so um...i don't know how you'll feel after i tell you this. But..." i paused. "What girl?" He asked in a hurry. "I um...i want you." I finally said.

He looked at me for a minute before saying,"this is a prank. Is it?" I shook my head no. He stood up and looked for the camera but couldn't find it. "So you like so serious?" He asked confused. "Super. Like im so serious." I said smiling.

He looked at me and pushed me down on the bed crawling on top of me smirking. "You forreal?" He asked again. "Yesss treezy baby!" I yelled laughing. He smiled and kissed me. Blushing i pushed him off of me and got ontop of him whispering in his ear,"it's a prank." Laughing i got off of him.

He looked mad and sooner or later laughed with me. I got up on my stool and grabbed my camera. "Ok you guys this nigga kissed me!" I said wiping my lips. "Hey i kiss good!" Trey said pointing at the camera. I laughed and screamed,"TEAM LAE ALL MF DAY !" I said laughing and turning off my camera.

Later on that day...

(Still laverne pov)

I got my camera again. "Ok you guys," i whispered. "Today is prank day and now im gonna prank Ar'mon." I said laughing with Trey. "Trey has almond milk and where gonna pour it on Ar'mons head. Keep in mind he just got his hair cut so..." "He's gonna be pissed." Trey said. "You think so..." i asked. We both paused and then laughed.

Walking into his bedroom he was sleep i positioned the camera so it could see him. "Shhh." Trey said. I put my fingers up and counted to three. Trey then poured it on Ar'mons face making him jolt up,"WTF?!" he screamed looking at me and trey.

Trey and i ran out of there and Ar'mon chased us. Trey and i ran outside and hid inside of the car. Ar'mon walked around the cars and the house looking around for us. We giggled quietly and i said"alright guys we gotta go say bye trey." He turned towards the camera saying,"Treezy trey out!" "Onna gang." We both said before i turned off my camera.

We waited for a while and went back into the house before being splashed with water and Jazz holding the camera for Ar'mon. "Goddamn ar'mon!" Trey said. "You got my rolex wet and my gucci!" He said. "My vans! And my hair!" I said whining.

Ar'mon was laughing and came up to me,"It'll be ok sweety pie." "Man fuck you" i said walking away. He laughed and did his outro ending the video.

(Later on at night)

"Ight you guys where pranking jazz, she's in the shower rn and where gonna pour flower on her." I said showing ar'mon with the bag of flower.

Trey knocked on the door and asked to come in and jazz ofc said yes. He let us in and i counted to three. Ar'mon poured the flower on her. "WHAT THE!!! LAVERNE!" she screamed. I busted out laughing. She came out of the shower with a towel and not to mention her hair was white asf.

We where dying as she cursed us out. "ALRIGHT LAE IS OUT OF THIS VID FOR GOOD ARMEEZY AND MF TREEZY ARE GOING BYE TOO! I DID THREE PRANKS IN ONE DAY!!!" I said laughing and turned my camera off.

I got dressed for sleeping and went tk bed.

Should i make another chapter?