The voices in my head

Y/N PoV (Night)
I've been hearing short sentences such as 'You are mine' 'Only I can have you' ' I love you' and some other sentences like that... I also hear lullabied such as  
'My little friend I lull to rest.
But outside

A face waits at the window.'
'Sleep, little one.
If you don't sleep,
The crab will eat you.' Though these lullabied creep me out, I ignored them and continued what I wanna do. I thought about it then I dozed off to sleep.
Next day
Beep! Beep! Beep!
Ugh... this alarm clock. I woke up looked around, keeping the most positive thoughts I can have in mind. "Another day another fantasy!" I said to myself. I got up from my bed and carefully placed Nini in my bag, then I went down for breakfast. As usual I see Rosé cooking breakfast for me and Lisa. As everybody knows, Lisa is NOT allowed in the kitchen. My parents are not here anymore as they've gone out for work... y'know they are both businesswoman and businessman so they are very busy. ( you might be thinking why Lisa and Rosé have a different last name it's becuz Lisa and Rosé are adopted, so you can use any last name you want) My parents are particularly busy because I'm in the richest family in the whole world . People usually respect me. Btw, we have maids but Rosé insisted on cooking herself cuz she likes put things her way... especially when it comes to eating.

Rosé: You're finally awake yah?

Yeah I am... what you are cooking smells good. What is it?

Nothing more than pancakes 🥞

Cool

Lisa: Rosé-unnie! I want to choose my toppings!

Ok fine

Be sure not to spill ur stuff on my pancakes or not you'll be dead LISA!

Well guess what? Lisa spilled it over ur pancake that you've decorated.

E-hee... sorry Y/N  runs*

Did you think I will waste my effort on chasing you Lisa?

Right, forgot that you'll never be able to chase me

LALISA MANOBAN YOU ARE SO DEAD! runs after lisa*

Ahhhh help me Rosé!

Stop being childish, you two! We three have school to attend.

I look at the clock... "Dang it's already 7:30!" I yelled . Three of us ran outside , seeing an annoyed driver. "I waited for you guys for already 30 minutes! Hurry! You all will be late for class as it states at 7:55!" The driver said.

We all hopped in the Bentley. During the drive, I took Nini out for her to breathe. "Sorry Nini, you'll have to be in the bag for a long time later. Please forgive me!" I apologised.

"You are stupid, how can a doll understand what you say !" Lisa said.

I spanked her head and said "The only person who doesn't understand anything is you Lisa !" I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes.
Lisa pouted and sulked.
" Your 'charms' don't work on me." Nini seemed to smile. "I've wondered why boys fall for you."
"Alright enough !" The driver said "we are almost there."
Rosie has been asleep the whole time so I had to wake her up in order for her to recharge herself and run to the classroom.
"Chipmunk wake up!"
"Ugh... one more minute."
Lisa then slapped her
"Ouchhh! Hajima!" Rosie immediately rose up and punched on Lisa .
I looked at them and chuckled " kids nowadays..." I said to myself.
Limario and chipmunk glared at me. "Woah woah chill!"
"Alright we've arrived."
We three got off the car and ran to class. Our first lesson was music and luckily that boring Mr Yang who doesn't even give us music to play haven't arrived. I mean that old man never responded to us telling him we need him to produce songs for our class to play.
After a while of thinking , Mr Yang came in. I opened my bag a bit so my Nini can breathe. Nini seemed to poke her head out and started glaring at Mr Yang. Oh no I'm hallucinating again.
Ringgggg*
Yay finally class is over. I was suddenly pinned to the wall by Taehyung. " Get off me Taeyhung. How many times have I told you I'm not interested in bo— no I mean humans like you!" Ugh this Tae-bitch almost made me expose my sexuality. Only my friend Seulgi and my doll knows about it.

Jennie's spirit PoV
" Get off me Taeyhung. How many times have I told you I'm not interested in bo— no I mean humans like you!" 'Hmm then are you interested in spirits like me, Y/N?' I thought to myself. This Taeyhung is still not getting is fucking hands off my Y/N . I used my power to control his pants . Then his pants fell off. Ewwww he didn't wear briefs! WTF !

No one PoV
Everyone started laughing at Taeyhung when they saw that he has no briefs. "W-what! I-its humid here! That's the r-reason why I didn't wear briefs!" He covered his small junior.

Y/N PoV
'Ew! ' I thought ' even my 9 inches dick is larger than his!' Yes! I have a dick. My parents are fine with that because they always wanted to have a son. But except for my family and Nini, whose eyes always go to my briefs when I'm changing , no one knows about my junior. That is why I never dated boys . Just imagine their look when they take off my pants. I bet I'm better at dominating than them— wtf am it thinking!
Class dismissed for today cuz it's the opening of a school year. Therefore, we only have a lesson per day. Me , chipmunk and Limario went home. While waiting for out driver, we talked with Seulgi about how small Taeyhung's dick was. After having a small laugh we left for home.
Recently, I've been hearing news about Seulgi having a crush on me. If that's true then that explains why Seulgi is always so touchy with me.
After dinner, I took Nini back to my bed room and changed into my pjs. While changing, something caught my eye... it was a tag on Nini! I've never seen that before!

~to be continued~

Sorry for the cliffhanger
IM OUT!