The tag and the spirit

The tag wrote
'Look in the doll
Think of it and wait for it's call
Say it's name 4 times
Pick up a dime...
If it lands on heads ....'
Weird after if it lands on heads, the back was blurred. 'Maybe this will bring me good luck...' I did what the tag wrote .. the weird thing was my dime landed on tails but then it sort of automatically flipped to heads. I also saw Nini's eyes glowing. What a coincidence!
Suddenly, I feel a strange aura behind me. I turned around and saw a pretty girl behind me. Maybe this is the fairy I will summon!
"Hello fairy, can you grant me wishes? I want to be rich!"
(I know I sound greedy but just wanted to see if it's real )
The fairy gave me a seductive smile
"Okay, I will make you rich... rich in love."
The fairy started walking towards me, she the pinned me to the wall.
"Get off me! Who are you?!"
"Hard to get, I like it."
I pushed her away and and asked who she was again.
"Do you like your doll Nini?"
She then took Nini and caressed it's cheeks.
"Do not touch Nini! She is very precious and I love it a lot!"
"Oh really? How about if I tell you I am Nini."
"W-what? That's impossible!" Thought that 'so called Nini really is dressed like Nini.'
"What you are thinking is true"
"Did you just read my mind? Weird crazy woman."
" I am Jennie, your so called Nini."
"Even if you are, don't be so close to me."
"Hmmm, didn't you check the tag? It wrote after I am summoned, I have to be with you 24/7. I have to be around you within 1 metre. So to be honest you are my master. You can do anything to me."
"Can I put you back inside the doll, Jennie?
"The only way to put me back into the doll is that you die, which I won't let that happen."
"Weird."
Ew does it mean that Ni—no Jennie has to be around me even when I'm taking a bath? Oh no! Because the washroom is in my room it isn't as big as the ones outside. Does it mean Jennie has to see me naked?
"Yes"
"Stahp! Stop reading my mind! Mind your own business!"
Wait if she could read my mind , could she read other people's too? Can she also speak in my mind?
"Yes , I can do all the stuff you are thinking off." Ew, did Jennie just speak in my mind?
(Ok so when it's like this it's Jennie speaking in your mind)
"Yes, you are really interested in me. I'll let you explore my body too"
"Um no. Btw, I got to take a shower. So bye!"
"Don't you remember? I have to be with you."
Oh crap

Jennie PoV
Yay, my dream has come true... to see Y/N naked.

Y/N PoV
I went in the shower and pulled the curtains so that Jennie won't be able to see my body.

Jennie PoV
While the bathroom was getting misty, I peeked in the shower... I saw Y/N's six pack. I gulped. This is a huge turn on for me.

Y/N PoV
Hmm... to be honest, Jennie looks pretty but she is weird and stuff... don't forget , Y/N, she is a spirit. Also, love hurts too much, so I'll only play with people's feelings.

Jennie PoV
I heard what Y/N said... I'll make her play with my feelings then fall for me...

Y/N PoV
After I was done showering I used the towel to cover my body so Jennie won't be able to see it.
When I stepped out from the bath tub she suddenly pinned me to the door, causing the towel to fall from my body. I saw Jennie blushing, she probably saw me junior.I immediately picked up my towel and wrapped it around my body.
"Jennie, please step in the bathtub and close the curtains."
"Why so?"
"So you won't have to see me naked."
"But I want to... daddy."
Jennie then faked a moan... to be honest that was a huge turn on. My junior slowly grew.
"I know you want me"
"Stop! Jennie"
"Fine"
She stepped in the bath tub and closed the curtains.

Time skip

It was now Jennie's turn to take a bath, this time I had to be the one standing outside waiting for her. Then ,Jennie finished bathing and came out of the shower naked.
My junior grew again. Jennie saw it and caressed it, causing me to groan. I can't take it in anymore!
I carried Jennie in the bridal style and threw her on the bed. Jennie spread her legs out for me to access her.
"Mmm, wet for daddy already?"
"Always... fuck me right now daddy, do it quick and rough... the more pain, the more pleasure"
After hearing this, I smirked. I slammed my lips onto Jennie. After what seemed to be forever, I said "be quiet alright? Or not I'll stop."
"Yes daddy"
I slowly rubbed my dick upwards and downward, I then aimed for the hole.
"Mm you are so tight Jennie!"
Jennie whimpered
Blood came out of Jennie's pussy
"Is this your first?"
"Yes...now fuck me, quick and hard... I want your think cock inside me, I want to feel your cum inside me, warming my body."
"But you will get pregnant."
"Spirits won't get pregnant, unless you are an inhuman."
"What? There are other—
Jennie cut me off and said "less talking, more actions"
After Jennie adjusted to my 9inch cock, I started moving my dick inside her. Her warm juicy pussy embraces my cock. I fastened my pace. I looked at my cock, seeing how it went in and disappeared, came out and appeared.
Jennie started moaning. I hit her G-spot. Jennie is now a moaning mess.
"I'm c-coming de-daddy...ahhh"
Her screams were music to my ears.
"Y/N! Why is it so noisy! If you are watching porn, turn down the volume!" Lisa yelled.
"Ok! I'll turn down the volume."
'Just a few more thrusts, I'll come.'
After thrusting a few more times, I came.
"Owh Jennie, this was the best climax I've had in years."
After saying this, I heard little snores coming from Jennie. I smiled a bit and wrapped her in a blanket. I then closed my eyes and entered my dreamland...

Sorry if this chapter is shit cuz I thinks so too! Anyone can give me some plots for a climax?