2nd month

It had been a year and a month since Peter, Tink, Felix and I returned to Neverland. Witch meant that it was the 2nd month, in Neverland time.

Today was the day, I had to tell Peter about the deal. "Peter...." I called out to him.

"Hes in skull rock." Felix said. I nodded, it was his thinking spot. I used my necklace full of pixie dust that peter had gotten me.

I started to fly. I always loved the feeling of flying. The wind in your air, nothing holding you to the ground. It was a feeling words didn't describe.

I found skull rock and flew in through one of the eyes. "Peter!" I called. "Peter?"

"Love your alright!" he exclaimed, running over to me. He pulled me into a tight hug and refused to let me go.

"Of-of corse I'm alright! Whats going on?" I asked him.

"I had a nightmare that you left me and turned into a mermaid to full fill a debt you made! Don't ever leave my side again! I couldn't find you this morning to I ran here! But you found me and your allright! right?" he asked, looking into my eyes.

"Peter, look, Back in story brooke, I made a deal with Nate that the 2nd month of each year I would visit him. He lives underwater now, as a merman. By midnight Im going to grow a tail. But Peter look at me. I will be back by the end of the month! And you can visit me everyday! Its going to be okay!" I told him.

He looked away. "YOU DIDNT TELL ME THIS BEFORE!?" He yelled.

"I didn't see the need to..." I admitted.

"THEA, OUR RELATIONSHIP WAS BASED ON TRUST! HOW CAN I TRUST YOU IF YOU DONT TELL ME THESE THINGS!" His voice cut through me like a knife. His movements were sharp. But his eyes, those eyes I get lost in, were tearing up.

"W-Was?" I asked, already crying. "you said our relationship was based off of trust... dose that mean? Oh Peter! please!" I said, tears uncontrollably streaming down my face.

"You better go..." he said, his back facing me. he sat down on a rock. I walked towards him and slowly wrapped my arms around him, he to was crying.

He bushed the tears off of my face. "I'm sorry! I- I didn't mean that! Thea... don't go." He said quickly. "3000 Years no ones ever loved me, its just hard to get used to. Sometimes I feel like you don't love me."

I leaned in closer to him. I kissed him. He kissed me back and sparks flew.

"I will always love you." I told him softly. He hugged me and put his forehead to mine.

"Always."He whispered.

"And forever." I told him.