Naomi "Blitz" Campbell

Blitz often cited as Pure Bliss to some is the never ending long legged, plump lipped, smoking hothead of the HardCore Divas. She is the oldest and has already been making herself into a ICON since the age of 15 when signed to a modeling agency. She is considered a ICON of influential status in the modeling world as well as the wrestling world forming the Big Five which consisted of a slew of supermodels including herself and the Big 3 which consists of herself and her two younger sisters. She is a sight for sore eyes which in her case gives her a advantage against men as well as women. She's a no bullshit, let's get this over with type of woman and she likes to give the people what they want but not without a little teasing at first. She discovered wrestling way later in her modeling career and against many wishes decided to participate due to the fact that many told her that she couldn't do it. Often called a chameleon due to her many different fashion styles, she is far from predictable and leaves you on the edge of your seat. Her infamous motto "We don't wake up for less than 10,000 a day" is a term used by her often as well as people around the world. She loves the finer things in life and believes that it is possible to live her lifestyle as she is able to afford it.  She is often seen as stuck up and spoiled but she just knows her self worth due to the fact that she's had to work her way up and fight many battles as a Black Woman in the fashion as well as wrestling industry. She trained both her sisters and took wrestling classes where she would catch glimpses of Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan and Andr'e the Giant.