Chapter 1

Chapter 1

(The pictures above are Alani, and Mia Alani is on the left Mia is on the right)

Alani's P.O.V

"OH MY GOSH ALANI WAKE UP DO YOU KNOW WHAT TODAY IS?!?!" My sister literally screamed as she burst into my room.

"The day that I choke you?" I said with sarcasm and attitude. I can't believe she just came in my room screaming. 6:02 AM is what the clock read.

It's 6:00 in the morning on a Saturday. WHY😫.

"How could you forget today is the KAM concert!!" Mia said shocked.

I totally forget she wanted me to go with her to this concert. At this moment I really didn't feel like going.

Don't get me wrong I like Kalin and Myles but I'm not really a fangirl like my sister Mia.

"Oh yea I'm sorry I forgot. What time do you wanna leave?" I asked. I volunteered to drive her and go with her and right now I'm regretting this decision.All I wanna do is lay down tbh.

"Let's leave in an hour. If you didn't remember the concert is in Fresno.

I groaned loudly because that was like a 3-4 hour drive from San Fransisco.

"Okay." I said tiredly. I got out of bed and decided to ready.

I did my regular morning routine and picked out an outfit. I put on a tie dye "Stussy" shirt with some acid washed jean shorts.

I put on some high Nike socks and then my low top all white Air Force 1's. For my hair I just took it out of the bun and wore it down but it was straightened. Not to brag but I looked good.

I went downstairs sat in the couch and waited for Mia. I decided to go on Twitter when I saw a tweet that caught my eye.

"@KalinandMyles : Excited to be performing in Fresno today! It's gonna be live! 🎉"

I favorited the tweet and tweeted

"@AlaniNaniii : See y'all there 😛"

I locked my phone as I heard Mia coming downstairs. She looked so cute.

Looking good runs in the family I guess!

She was wearing a white crop top that said "lol ur not myles parrish"
(Did I mention she was a Myles girl) with black high waisted shorts and some black and white high top vans. Her hair was natural which was curly.

"You ready to go?" I asked

"WE OUT!!!" She screamed.

We got in our car and the grabbed the AUX cord and started blasting KAM. Fresno here we come.

*After the car ride to Fresno*

I parked the car got out and immediately stretched. I was so tired of sitting down and driving.

By the time we got there it was around 11:30 so we had time to kill. We decided to go to Chipotle and eat.

We saw a few girls who looked like they were attending the concert also in there just sitting at chatting.

We ordered out food and just killed time in there. We made friends with the girls in there. It was 3 of them. We walked around the plaza Chipotle was in for a few hours.

I looked at my phone and it was 4:30 and the show started at 5:00. We said bye to the girls we met and told them to meet with us after the show.

I got in line but Mia kept walking.