Chapter 15

Alani's P.O.V

Did he just say Hawaii?? I was so speechless.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? OH MY GOSH!" Mia yelled.

"This is crazy I've never been to Hawaii in my life." I said smiling.

"How long are we staying?" Mia asked excitedly.

"One week." Myles said

"Wait what about clothes? We didn't pack enough." I told them.

"Don't worry I actually packed some of your clothes they're in your trunk but if you need something I'll buy you it." Kalin told me opening my door.

"Wow. I have the best boyfriend ever." I said wrapping my hands around his neck and kissing his lips.

"I love you so much Kalin." I said hugging him.

"I love you too" he said smiling. I walked over to Myles and hugged him.

"Thank you Poof. Love you." I said squeezing his cheeks.

We walked in the airport and after all the checking we found some seats next to a window.

"I'm hungry." Kalin whined. "When are you not." I said laughing.

"Can we get something please." He asked pouting.

"Come on. You guys want something?" I asked Mia and Myles.

"Just bring us back snacks." Myles said.

Me and Kalin walked hand in hand to the airports Togos. He ordered while I went to get some snacks for Mia and Myles. I got them some candy and a Sprite.

I walked to the cash register and put my things on the counter. The cashier looked around my age maybe a little older. He was staring at me.

"You're total is 5.63." he said smiling at me. I gave him the money and waited for my change.

He was making it a very awkward event for me.

"4.37 is your change. Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked me.

"Uh yes I do. He's at Togos right now." I said quickly.

"Ok how about we hook up real quick and your boyfriend will never know." He asked smirking.

I was disgusted at this point.

"Ok but I should as my boyfriend first." I said in a sarcastic tone.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my things quickly walking away.

"Babe what's wrong." Kalin asked me.

"That guy tried to get at me." I told him pointing at the cashier from a distance. Kalin walked to the store with balled fists.

"Kalin please don't do anything you'll regret." I said running behind him.

"Hey did you just try to hook up with my girlfriend?" Kalin asked calmly. I was surprised.

"No I've never met this woman in my life." He told Kalin.

"Listen I know you're lying but you aren't worth either of our time. You better leave her alone because if this happens again there won't be any talking at all. I will beat your ass straight up." He said in a more angry voice. The cashier looked scared.

Kalin threw his arm around my shoulder and we walked back to our area.

"Hey just in time. Our plane is here." Mia said grabbing her bag. I picked up my bag and walked to the door. I handed the lady my ticket and continued walking.