Chapter 2

Alani's P.O.V

I woke up today with no one screaming at me telling me to wake up. I smiled as the memories from last night flowed through my head.

I wanted to text Kalin and ask him to hang out but he was still on tour. At least it was only one more week.

I got out of bed and went downstairs. Mia was on the computer facetiming Myles. What a surprise. I walked over to the computer.

"How's my lil poof poof today?" I said cheesing at the screen causing his face to turn mad.

"Nothing much HBKalin" he said smirking at me. I started blushing and told him to shutup.

"Where is Kalin though?" I asked.

"He's eating I'll go get him." Myles said walking away from the computer.

"I see you Mia, callin yo bae right when you wake up, okay okay!" (Myles voice😂) She was laughing so hard.

I turned back to computer and saw my Prince Charming sitting down eating a bowl of Coco Puffs.

He was so cute I couldn't handle it. Even though it has only been a day I missed him.

"One of your hugs would be great right now." I said pouting.

"Awwww" everyone said in response. I covered my face to hide that I was blushing.

"Just one more week and you can get all the hugs you want." Kalin said smiling at me.

We all continued talking and ended the conversation 3 hours later.

"Mia you wanna go to the mall?"

"Yea I'll get ready right now." I went upstairs and got ready.

I took a shower and washed my hair so that it was back curly. I put on some grey sweats and a plain white crop top. I put on my black and white high top vans. Mia was ready and we got in the car.

When we got to the mall we went straight to the food court. I decided to get Panda Express while Mia got Chipotle again.

"Chipotle two days in a row you're crazy." I said laughing at her. As we were eating we saw two people approach us.

I looked up to see two 6'0 tall teenage boys. They were taller than Kalin though. I recognized them after like 10 seconds of staring.

(KB and Ronnie in the picture above.)

"Aren't you guys Special K, and Ronnie Banks?" I said hoping I was right.

"Yea" Ronnie replied with a smile. They were both really cute.

"Do you guys wanna join us?" Mia asked laughing. They sat down, and we decided to get to know them.

We walked around the mall. They took a lot of pictures with fans.

"Are you guys dating?!" This one girl asked me. I quickly said no and started laughing.

Kb (Special K) looked offended ,but I didn't really pay it that much attention. Besides even if he did like me I like Kalin, and he couldn't stop that.

After the day they became closer to us and we all go each other's number. Kb saved his name under "PAPI K 😘❤️" I laughed and changed it to "Kb 😌🙌"
I got in my pajamas and got in bed.

iMessage from HBKalin😍💏😘👫

K : I didn't text you all day today I was so busy today😫. How was your day cutie?

A : It's ok Kalin❤️, but my day was fine. Me and Mia met Special K and Ronnie Banks lol.

K : Well they better not try anything because your both taken 😑

A : Who am I taken by Kalin 😂?

K : Me 😘😘

A : Kalin you did not ask me ✋😂

K : I will soon 😏

A : Ok we'll see. I'm gonna go to bed now though. Goodnight HBKalin😘

K : Goodnight Laniiii ❤️

I locked my phone and went to sleep with a smile on my face.

•••••••

Monday mornings are the worst. I groaned and headed to the bathroom. I did my morning routine and got dressed.

I put on some regular blue jeans with an oversized tie dye t-shirt. I put on some slip on white vans and put my hair in a bun. I waited downstairs for Mia. I saw my mom making coffee.

"Hey mom." I said walking in the kitchen.

"Hey sweetie, how are you?" "I'm so tiiireeddd" she chuckled then kissed my cheek.

"Well Ms. Tired I'm going to work now. Bye Mia!" She shouted as she left.

Mia decided to drive me for once. We got to school and it was already time for first period. This day is gonna be long and boring. I put my head down

"Okay class we have a new student his name is Jake Parrish. Everyone welcome Jake." My head quickly shot up.

Why wasn't he in your with the boys? 

"Someone volunteer to help Jake" the teacher said

"I will" I said but so did someone else. It was another girl named Mariah.

She didn't really talk that much. I looked at her and she have me an annoyed look.

I laughed as Jake picked me over her. We knew each other well. He was actually my friend before Kalin.

"Why aren't you on tour?" I asked Jake right when he sat down at the desk beside me.

"The tour is over in less than a week so they just told me to start back in school." He told me.

"What about Kalin and Myles? Are they coming here too?"I asked

"Most likely, but there is a possibility the could be home schooled." Jake told me.

"Ok well let's get to work poofy jr." I said laughing at Jake.

* Skips to Friday *

It's FINALLY Friday! This week was going buy so slow. I would see Kalin tomorrow and that's all I could think about right now.

I walked into first period and Jake wasn't there. I thought 'Maybe he's just late today' 30 minutes into the period my teacher got a phone call.

"Alani, go to the office you're going home." My teacher said. I immediately got scared because my mom didn't tell me she was picking me up early.

I walked to the office and saw Mia sitting in a chair in the waiting room.

"What is going on?" I asked her.

"I have no idea" she shrugged and looked worried also.

"Your ride is here ladies." The office lady said to us.

Now I was really confused because the person who picks you up is supposed to sign you out. I walked outside and gasped at the sight. I could not believe this was happening.

•••••••••

Cliffhanger ooohhh. Anyways I hope anyone who's reading this story likes it so far! I'm gonna try to update as much as possible ❤️