Is All You Need,

Is All You Need,

Music for the chapter; [You don't love me anymore by The Bootleg boy]

IMG: Papa aka DJ left his apartment and proceeded towards Hatena's car, I watched as he planted the explosives in the glove compartment, and rigid them to the door, and access key. After witnessing his malicious act, I went to check on Hatena; I saw him and Shira enjoying a morning meal.

I smiled and said, "I hope you'll be able to keep that same smile after knowing her secrets... and mine." Before leaving. "Huh?" Hatena responded as he felt my presences disappear. "Is something wrong?" Shira asked as he spaced out. "Um, it's nothing," he replied as he smiled at her.

IMG: Shira squinted her eyes, folded her arms, and said, "You're thinking about Angel, aren't you and how she would look naked too, huh?" Hatena's eyes opened widely and asked, "Would that make you jealous?" In a silly voice as he continues to smile.

"No," she replied, blushing as she turned her head away, blowing off steam. "I don't know Angel as well as you do so, my chances with her are zero. I'm sure since she might be dating one out of the three guys we saw yesterday," he replied with a smirk.

IMG: Shira raised her eyebrow and asked, "There were three guys with her? I only saw two?"

"There we go, I knew swapping seats yesterday wasn't for nothing," he thought and said, "Yeah, there were three guys with her one was just outside by the door."

IMG: Shira immediately became curious and asked, "What did he look like?" Hatena knew he was lying, so he proclaimed, "He was wearing all black and a mask."

"Hatena... I would like it if you, don't lie to me about past friends," she replied as she held her hands together while resting them on the table. "Past friends, I'm sure that was him," he said as he held his chin. "Hatena," she said as she grabbed onto his collar and said, "Stop lying... DJ is dead." Shira let go of him, sat down, folded her arms, and shed a few tears. "I don't like liars," she muttered.

IMG: Hatena was shocked and said, "Then who was that?"

"I don't know, maybe a ghost...," she mumbled and lowered her head. "I shall be leaving, my parents are coming home soon, and I don't want them to meet the house upside down... see you around," he said before grabbing his car keys and clothes. "Wait, did you see anyone else?" she asked as she stopped him by the door, staring into his eyes. "Yeah, a girl... you know her as well?" he asked as he opened the door. "Yes, her name was Lisa, and she was killed by DJ," she answered softly.

IMG: Hatena struggled to keep his composure because he wanted to get as much information out of her before leaving.