Doomsday

Log 1:
          "Fight this"..  the last words I heard before all went black, I don't know who said it or to whom it was addressed to but those words are the main reason of my survival.

     Hello, I'm Frey Crimson, I'm an 18
year old boy. Yh. That's pretty much it. I'm not too relevant neither do I have a proper sense of who I am to tell u more about me , all I know is I survived the first glitch four years ago and now I have to live through it again, but here's the catch, it's not only me I have to look after this time around, cuz this time, my whole planet is at stake.

     You see the last time I was an
outsider, I was a boy stranded on a unknown planet, the leftover of a rehabilitation experiment. I had no name, I was just  called subject 16 and when the glitch hit the planet I was staying in, the rest of the universe just watched. But I was able to escape it,and soon after I was brought back here to Kromos, they gave me a name of choice, a small house and education (dreadful but apparently necessary).

     The citizens of Kromos swarmed me whenever I was in public for the initial few days but slowly that died down and I returned to the lonely boy I was, but this time I was still lonely even though I was surrounded by millions of people.

     Now the rumors of the glitch returning and possibly striking this planet has made me a public figure again,not as surviver or a savior but as the curse which brings the glitch. I have been interviewed, tormented, insulted on countless occasions on "how to live through the glitch", "tips and tricks of survival", "things to look out for", "why didn't you just die from it".. The list goes on and on, but only I know that there was no trick, no guide, I should have died but somehow I didn't and I have no idea if I will next time, so how can I help the rest of them?  how can we survive?  honestly I have no clue.

Log ended...

Hey guys here's the first chapter of the glitch, I hope you guys liked it and I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on how I can improve overall. So please comment as much as you can. Byeee😄😄.