Freddy's Call at Night 5

I have researched about the call at Night 5. Apparently, it is a paragraph from a book called "Autobiography of a Yogi" It's a book about a company struggling hard to make the technology of the children (A.K.A ANIMATRONICS) Animatronics are robots that entertain children in restaurants by playing songs etc etc. Inside the Animatronics are the exoskeletons, which are used to control the animatronics.

Now, i know what you're thinking about! "But haaww kan dey speak on der oowwwnn, mistther awwthor?" Well, i'm glad you asked. Apparently, the suits have been haunted by children. Oh what's that? You're asking me another question? "But hawww do they get hawwnted?!??!" I'm glad you asked AGAIN. Here, read this.

"Newspaper clippings in the background of one of the scenes reveal that the restaurant was site to the disappearances of five children whose bodies were never found, after a man dressed as Freddy lured them into a back room, and was said to have murdered them by stuffing them inside the suits. Later, the restaurant received complaints that the animatronics began to smell foul and became stained with blood and mucus around the eyes and mouth, with one customer comparing them to "reanimated carcasses""