chapter 6.

Cloudpaw's mind whirled, She stumbled weakly to camp, I killed the IceClan deputy... She thought breathless, She blinked hard trying to forget the memory, Swrenpaw bounced along her side and bumped her shoulder.

Cloudpaw blinked awkwardly and glanced at her friend, "Oops, My bad..." she mewed. "How was the battle for you?" asked Cloudpaw, "Oh, It was great!" mewed Swrenpaw. Cloudpaw's stomach turned,

She felt as if she was gonna throw up, she padded to her mentor, Maizetail. "Maizetail? May I use the dirtplace tunnel?" She asked Maizetail nodded, "Yeah, You don't have to ask. " she kept on walking.

I followed close by before walking through the coarse dirt trail, leading to the dirtplace tunnel, I hid in a bush and sat, quivering before letting out a large form of slime, My mouth ached. Cloudpaw glanced at the vomit before walking away. 

*

Cloudpaw walked to her nest and sat. She curled up tightly and tried to rest, As she stumbled into an uncomfortable sleep a she-cat walked up to her, She had a gray pelt with white-tipped paws,  Blazing blue eyes and pretty ear tips.

"Hello, Young Cloudpaw. I'm pleased to see you..." she mewed. She placed her paw under Cloudpaw's chin and unsheathed her claws, She let go. And scraped her claws on the ground.

Cloudpaw growled, "Who are you?" she hissed. Unsheathing her claws, "Ah, I can't say. But I have something for you..." she mewed, Cloudpaw's ears perked up.

"I have an offer, Do you want power? Something that could help your clan? Maybe... Unlimited strength?"  she asked. Cloudpaw looked up, her eyes widened, She imagined getting her warrior name and helping defend the clan from rogues.

"Y-Yeah!" Cloudpaw mewed. She leaped up into the air, "But, One of your clanmates must depart." the she-cat replied tartly, "If Cidertail or Wrenchtail leaves... Then no drama! Yeah, its a deal!" grinned  Cloudpaw,

They shook paws, And Cloudpaw felt power gushing through her veins.