Chapter 2~Imprisoned, Tortured, and Hired

Upon entering the Finalizer, you are pushed inside a rusty old jail cell. 

While sitting on the thin mattress, you try to remember all you know about the Star Wars universe.

There's the various fanfictions you have read that will probably not be helpful. Especially the one about Hux and Kylo.

You snort to yourself thinking about the absurdities that you have read.  And I watched one of the movies a few years ago. But I can't remember anything useful.

Oh, shit. Kylo can read minds. Your face reddens as you think of the future embarrassment of internally thirsting for Kylo. 'Cause damn it, you know it's gonna happen.

I know that there's a war between The First Order and The Resistance, where the First Order is trying to conquer everyone and the Resistance is like, 'don't do that.'

While trying to remember more, a stormtrooper calls out to you. "The Commander wants to see you."

Your heart starts to race at the word 'Commander.'

Fuck, no! Ok, I just have to control my thoughts. Yeah, piece of cake.

You grumble softly as you are lead through winding corridors. The fan fictions always say that the ship is decorated in black. But the opposite is true. You squint at the blue tinted lights stretching through the halls like veins. The walls are a light gray and look lighter, almost a white, when touched by the blue glow.

The stormtrooper leads you to a door, with a few swift of his fingers on the keypad the door slides open.

He pushes you in and the door shuts behind you. The same gray and blue lights fill the small room, only enough room for a table with straps (gulp) and a chair.

Shit! Now I remember, he tortured Rey in a room like this.

You let a few tears slide at the thought of your impending doom.

The door slides open behind you. The dark presence breathed, "Lie on the table."

You don't move, fear encompasses you and keeps you frozen. Your heart races uncontrollably.

"I said lie down." He says louder, more aggressively.

You shuffle your way to the table and slide yourself onto it. The straps automatically snap shut over your wrists, ankles, and waist.

The masked villain stands over you and looks over your strange attire, jeans and a long sleeved shirt.

"Where did you come from?" His monotone voice asked.

"Earth. Solar System. Milky-way Galaxy." You breathe out.

"I've never heard of it. Are you lying to me? I will find out." He leans over your face, inches apart.

You can hear his even breathing mangle with your jagged breaths.

"It's the truth, I swear." You state desperately.

His gloved hand hovers over your face and what feels like spider legs crawling over your mind. An uncomfortable itch that turns to a burning fire. You groan and scream at the pain, begging for mercy. 

And it stops.

The burning ceases as if it never happened. You are only left catching your breath.

"You are telling the truth." He states matter-of-factly.

He stands back up straight and releases your shackles with a wave of his hand. You sit up and rub at your sore wrists.

"You will be taken to the Supreme Leader tomorrow. He will decide what we will do with you." He says plainly.

"Aren't you going to kill me?" Curiosity and fear trace your voice.

"I do not kill unless it's absolutely needed."

And with that he turns on his heel and leaves through the sliding door. A few moments after, a stormtrooper enters and escorts you back to your cell.

Once again, lying on the thin mattress you think back to what Kylo had said.

"I do not kill unless it's absolutely needed."  

Maybe he's not as bloodthirsty as I'd thought.

The next morning comes too soon after a night of twisting and turning. Only a few hours of sleep were blessed to you last night.

That damn mattress...

A stormtrooper awakens you and tell you that it's time to see the Supreme Leader. You don't mention breakfast while walking through the halls, but your stomach says otherwise. GrrrrRRRRrrRRRR.

"Sorry." You say softly. The stormtrooper doesn't say a word and continues.

Fucking rude. At least acknowledge me.

You are lead to a gigantic room with high ceilings; shiny, dark floors; and black walls.

The space itself was intimidating, let alone the two men standing patiently inside.

Hux and Kylo stood a foot apart "at attention," waiting for Snoke you presumed.

You stand next to Hux on his right.

Less scary of the two.

Then a hologram lights up the space. A gigantic monster sat before us, hundreds of feet in height.

Snoke.

"It's SUPREME LEADER SNOKE!" Kylo erupted.

"S-sorry." You spit out sheepishly.

"Why have you brought me this child." Boomed Supreme Leader Snoke.

Kylo explained my situation, while Hux and I stayed silent.

"I see. We can't let her go and have her join the Resistance, and killing her will be a waste. She will work on the Finalizer."

"Find a suitable job for her and return to your duties immediately, both of you." And with that Snoke's hologram was gone.

Kylo growls under his helmet, turns and heads toward the door.

He yells over his shoulder, "Are you coming, or not?!"

You hurry to his side and he begins his long strides again leading you out into the hall.

You and Kylo stop by several places in the ship to ask for job openings. You went by the kitchen, laundry room, weaponry room, etc. There were no open places for you to work.

Kylo finally stops abruptly outside a door, his back to you. "Since there are no other places for you to work, you will work for me." He said slowly through gritted teeth.

"Work for you? What does that mean? What will I do?" He slams his hand next to you on the wall. His mask inches from your face. He breathes dangerously into your face, "You will do whatever I say. Whenever I say you do it." Your heart skips a beat and you unconsciously lick your dry lips. He quickly releases you from his presence and stands back. 

"This is your room." He says plainly. And starts to walk to the next door over and enters.

His room. You speculated. 

A sharp breath intake.

His room is next door!