Chapter II

As soon as I walked inside Schoenherr High, I ran to the bathroom to hit my Juul. I took fat rips and blew rings in the stall.

"Eww, what's that smell?" someone said as they walked in the bathroom.

Oh crap, someone's in here. I shove my Juul back in my pocket. I look under the stall and see black sneakers and their legs, they're pink! Oh my god!!

It's her.

*ring*
Oh shoot, I'm going to be late. I think to myself. My first day in AP Biology, no way I can miss it. Slightly pushing open the stall door, I peek to see if she's still there. She had gone to class. I slam open the door and race to class.

"Slow down!!" Mr. Luedkey screamed down the hall.

"Sorry, sir." I respond back, he rolled his eyes and walked into his class as the final bell rang.

I made it on time for AP Bio, phew. I glance around the room to spot any open seats. There's one next to her... my crush. I'm blushing as pink as her as I awkwardly put my books on the desk and slide onto the chair.

"Please sit down, miss," barks the teacher. She has long hair and doesn't wear makeup. "Welcome to your first day of AP Biology! Get out your books and we're learning about cellular respiration."

The whole class groans. I peek over to her, she's ready. She has her eyes glued to the whiteboard, absorbing everything there is to know about cells.

Darn, she loves this class. I have to impress her.

Her gorgeous brown eyes are following the words on the board as she takes down notes with her smooth pink skin. She's got her red dress on, I loved her in that dress last year. She's absolutely gorgeous, I never believed in love at first sight but looking at her... wow.

"HEY!!" Mrs. Broccoli snaps, "please pay attention, you have to know the steps of oxidative phosphorylation, this is on the AP exam!"

"I have a question," my crush chirps, "when the ATP is used...."

I stopped listening to her question, the way she talks about oxidative phosphorylation sweeps me off my feet. I almost pass out, she's just flawless.

*ring*

Class is finally over. My crush stands up to pack away her things; the way she towers over everyone else she must be at least seven feet tall. I gaze at her bald head, what a bald headed queen. I should talk to her.

"H... hi," I barely make eye contact.

"Hi, I'm Peppa!" She oinks to me.