"Jiminie, its okay.." (נιмιи ff)

((The picture up top was made by my friend susancheeta she's amazing, go follow her (^з^)-))

Fluff
"Its okay to be afraid.."
(〃ω〃)

This picture was made by me, isn't he a cutie pie!~

Jimin Hybrid AU

Plot: When a storm rolls through the city, and you're nowhere to be found when Jimin awakes suddenly. Making him scared..
——————————————————

Author's POV

You've stood up all night feeling awful about not posting new chapters on your new books for so long, but luckily you have an alibi. You've had to take care of your corgi hybrid named Jimin, or also known as your cute, fluffy, soft boyfriend..

Listening to the soft thunder and rain, coming from the clouds and hitting the windows softly. You start to think of many different ideas, but the ideas might come easier if your little corgi was here by your side, to help you spark an idea. Although you might get a little distracted at times, playing with his little floppy ears on the top of his slightly-curly blond hair.. Just by imagining him and his cute little face made you uwu slightly. Sparking an idea you finally wrote one down.  Just as your writing, a little 'boom' comes from outside, making a certain hybrid whimper, but you don't notice and kept writing down the certain idea..

As you kept writing your story, you get up and go to the kitchen to get a small snack, hoping for possibly a sweet treat. But all you find is fruit in your fridge making you pout, and turning away from the fridge and deciding that you will go out to the store and pick up a few sweet things, knowing Jimin might want some in the morning for breakfast..

Hoping Jimin won't wake up to you gone, you write a small sticky-note, saying..

'Hey Jiminie~

I went to the store to get us some treats, sorry that I left in the middle of the storm at night, but I'll be safe, don't you worry..

I'll use my car this time~

Sleep well Jiminie, I'll be back..

P.S

If you need cuddles go into my closet and you'll find a giant, fluffy, mochi-bear . It was supposed to be a present, but I know you dislike storms, and if I'm not back by then, go to stuffy. For me pleeeasseee~'

As you finish writing the little note, you place it on the coffee table in the living room, since its the closest to your shared bedroom with Jimin. Hoping he'll be able to use his eyes in such dark and find the note, you set off to the grocery store, looking for different sweets for both you and Jimin. But what you dont know is the crying hybrid at home, wishing that his master was here to comfort him, not stepping out of their shared room at all, leaving the note to be looked at by the 'ghosts..'

Jimin's POV

I wake up crying and whimpering at the loss of warmth that used to be where Y/n would sleep next to me. Then all of the sudden a 'boom' sound goes off and it rings through the house, making a few things shake and then fall back into place, but it makes me whimper at the loud noise.

"W-Where did m-master go?.." I say whimpering and crying. I then take a look at my shaking hands, wishing to be cuddled and loved by Y/n.. Just by thinking of her I start wailing louder, probably startling a few of our neighbors, possibly waking them up..

I just cuddle myself in our shared bed, with a red-stained face, holding onto Y/n's pillow like its the end of my life, thinking that she had left me..

"M-Master finally l-left me d-didn't she, I-I knew I w-wasn't good enough.." At the thought of losing Y/n, I start to whimper and curl myself in a ball, not noticing that the front door had opened, and the 'intruder' had now just set all of the groceries on the kitchen table..

"o-oh no.. I-I'm not r-ready to d-die!" I said, as soon as I heard someone walking to the room that I'm in, so I start to whimper silently, then I accidentally bang my head on the head of the bed, as soon as I heard the world roar from the outside..

As the door opens, I act as if i'm asleep, yet still in pain, because maybe I wanted to try and fool the kidnapper.. But maybe that was a stupid idea when it pounced on me..

Y/N's POV

"Jiminie!" I yelled softly, then pounce on the shocked, tear-stained hybrid-male that I claim as my boyfriend, noticing that he wasn't asleep..

But then I notice that he looks like he's been crying, and then I cooe at him softly and then rub his sensitive, floppy, corgi ears that sit right on top of his blond, bed head. "Awe, Jimin baby, its okay, I'm here now.. I'm so sorry that I had left you alone.." I say kissing the top of his head, as I cuddle him in my arms as he cuddles my chest, softly crying..

"baby, what's wrong.?" I ask, looking down at him to see him still crying lightly..

"I-I thought M-Master was going to l-leave Puppy.. All alone, like last master did.." He says as he continues crying, but then slowly stops, as he hears my kind and loving words slip out so easily, as if it was a prayer I've been learning all my life..

"Puppy, I wouldn't leave you for the world, no matter how tough our lives can get. You're so precious to me I would never want to leave you, understand..?" I say, then notice him stop crying and nod his head softly. So then I peck him softly on the lips and reassure him that I'll always be here for him, no matter what..

"Puppy's sorry master, so, so sorry, I should of never thought that you would l-leave me.. I j-just thought you m-might end up like my p-past owner, to just live on my own as she took in someone else.." Jimin ends pouting with tears in his eyes, wishing to forget his past, of all his bad owners. You dont know how happy he is to have been rescued by you, because you have been the sweetest human he's ever laid eyes upon..

"Jiminie, its okay," I start, then pecking all over his face but missing his lips, making him whine softly, making myself chuckle. "I'll never end up like your old owners baby, I love you to much to do just that, ill never let you go as long as you want to be here.." I then peck his lips softly, making his eye smile appear..

"I won't ever leave you Y/n-ah, you've been the nicest to me all my life.. Now cuddles.." He says making grabby hands towards my torso, then replacing his head on my chest, both of us falling asleep to the sound of our heartbeats, beating together softly as Jimin lets out soft snores, as you cuddle into him throughout the night, glad that you can now give that stuffed mochi bear to him upcoming birthday. As well as cook him a great breakfast with the new found sweets in grocery bags in your kitchen..

The End

Words: 1318

Hope you enjoyed this One-Shot! I'm starting to get back into the writing mood, and if you like the story and want it as a book, comment and vote on the specific one-shot!
If you like all of the books like em' if you want to~ I'm not pressuring you into to doing that-

hehe-
( ◠‿◠ )
~Author, aka Bella♡