"I'm a Monster.." (σт7 ѕтσяу)

((Credits to @Kim-Taeha for this story idea, go send her some love, she's absolutely amazing~))

"You are the kindest being I have ever laid eyes upon.."
(ω)

【OT7 x Vampire Hybrid Y/n AU】Plot: The 7 members decide to go to a haunted house, not knowing that they'll meet a creature that has been casted away from society, and put to shame as a monster

OT7 x Vampire Hybrid Y/n AU
Plot: The 7 members decide to go to a haunted house, not knowing that they'll meet a creature that has been casted away from society, and put to shame as a monster. So she tries and lives up to her title as a 'monster,' but when the boys come, they make her realize she isn't so different from the boys she had came to love dearly..
——————————————————

BTS POV

"Hyung, what if we went to that old abandoned house thats by that old park, no one goes there anymore. And we could have a bit of fun if you bring some Soju and snacks~" Jungkook says with a slight smirk on his face, knowing that his hyungs can't say no to Soju and free food~

"Jungkook-ah, I am not willing to go to a haunted house to just have Soju and snacks... that's just scary and dumb," Jhope says acting scared, along with Jimin and Jin nodding along with Jhopes answer..

"Oh, but Hyungs..~" Says Jungkook mischievously, while Taehyung, Yoongi, And Namjoon just listen to him, not caring if they were to go or not..

• • •

"Tell me why we agreed to go with you Jungkook..?" Namjoon says rubbing his temples, feigning frustration, as they all stand in front of the supposed 'haunted abandoned house..'

"Cause' you love me~" Jungkook replies, with a wide bunny smile, excited to adventure this house..

"But first Jungkook-ah, since this was your idea, you will be carrying in the Soju." Says Jin, struggling slightly, holding the case of Soju as well as trying to calm down a frantic-looking Hobi..

Jungkook whines slightly, but then gives in, cause it's only a few Soju bottles.. "Yes, Eom- I mean Jin-Hyung.." Jungkook starts then gets cut off by a glaring Jin as Jungkook then uses his correct honorifics...

"Jungkook you lead the way you Busan-stealing roach.." Jimin says, making Jungkook roll his eyes and start to move forward into the spooky-abandoned looking home..

As Jungkook was about to open the door, there was a 'Woosh' sound, opening the door for them, making most of the boys scared, except for Jungkook and Taehyung. Since Taehyung thought it might be his missing family from another planet-.. 

((Someone sips tea..))

As Jungkook walks in with Taehyung by his side, while the other boys trail shortly behind, almost shivering as they're met with a cold gust of wind. On what's supposed to be the warm summer day outside of the home..