Falling for a twin

In my life I have been really always yes shy and not well to talk to people but in my life I have to start getting over and making friends.

I always have known Ethan ever since I met him in a meet n greet with his brother.

Me and the Dolan twins are the same age 16 years old just to let you know.

Me and my friends we so rave bout the Dolan twins we literally love them so much. I finally meet them on the 4 or you tour and it was the happiest day of my life. We were all so decked out in there merch and I specially made a poster for them. "You guys we went out on this poster". "Yes we did and all done by us."

"You guys I can't go to sleep I'm way too hipper I'm like a kid in a candy store."

Jessica just go to sleep we all or so exited about it we litterally can't sleep ethier:"

I'm in the meet n greet line with my friends and I can't stop I'm litterally freaking out so much I can't stop being hipper.

I'm so close I finally meet Ethan and Grayson. I touch both of there hands i hug them we take a pic with me kissing there cheek and them kissing my cheek.

I'm crying so much and it's the happiest day of my life. I give them both my instagrams and YouTube channel we say good bye sadly and we move on with the day.

We have lunch and we CANT stop talking about them. "You guys this day was the best day of my life thank you".