Falling for someones love

Couple weeks latter.....

One day I'm on my phone I'm just scrolling thru things and I see  message popping thru I look at it and I am really shock. "WTF Ethan Dolan texted me what the hell!!

We start talking about things stuff about life and normal stuff like any normal person goes thru.

Then we say our goodbye and don't speak fo 2 weeks sadly.

Again couple weeks latter .....

I'm on a trip to go to CALI YEHHH.

Me and my friends rent a beach house and all of us rave on what we are gonna pack and who we will see if you know what I mean.

The next day

"You guys we are gonna be late to go on the plane hurry let's go to the airport."

"Ok we get it we all know what to do Jessica". Let's go to Cali here we go..

Hours latter.....

Finally we are in Cali we get a cab and go to our beach house then we all crash like baby's the plane ride omg it was so bad.

The next night.....

"Let's go to the beach guys it's so pretty out". Ariana "yes it is so pretty cool out."

Julia "I do wanna go LETS GO!."

We go all to the beach and it's amazing.

Then I notice someone that looks familiar.

"Hey guys I think I see someone I know."

"Ok be careful". Everyone says to me.

When I go closer I see the person he turns around and I gasp omg "Ethan Dolan is that you?"

"Jessica?" Omg it's you wow how are you doing? I can't believe he actually recognized me

"I'm doing very good you?"

"Eh Grayson pranking me all the time you know that never changes."

"My friends are here say hi to them you meet them."

"Hey you guys guess who I found on the beach?"

Omg Ethan Dolan? Wow it's so good to see you my friends all say in real Excitement.

We all hang in the beach when Grayson comes and we all talk for a while then my friends and Grayson decide to go back.

Me and Ethan just are in the beach im talking about my YouTube channel and how I wanna move to Cali start something but I don't know what I want to to yet.

My mom and dad know that I wanna live here its something I talk about all the time. It's so beautiful who doesn't wanna live in Cali.

"Jessica I know that it's hard to move away from friends and family do what your heart tell you to do."

"Thanks Ethan".

We are watching the sunset on the beach and all when Ethan moves more to me I thought it was a little nice but awkward that he did that but I didn't mind it. Then he turns to me and says ...

"Jessica your an fan me a Grayson see all the time in the comments just speeding a lot of positivity and we all love it.

"Thank you Ethan."

Then he just leans in and is about to kiss me. When I pullback beacuse I am in complete
utter shock.

"Jessica isn't this you want." Ethan says I don't say anything I just go back and I kiss him.

We are making out and stuff on the beach when we just pull away from each other. In my mind im saying  I am kisssing Ethan Dolan for crying out loud . This is crazy.

"Ethan are you ok." "Yes I am ok Jessica I'm just staring at some one that is beautiful."

"Ethan this is crazy what we just did making out ALOT. Ethan i am a such a big fan of you on youtube you are just truly amazing but we barely know each other."

Well let's get to know each other say over lunch? Yess!!! I will thank you.

The next night

"So um hey Jessica we all heard you come home late last night why was that."

Oh no me thinking in my mind they know what happened they suspect something. They for sure do.

"Nothing happened nothing happened at all why ask that. Well let's get this straight we all saw you and ETHAN DOLAN on the beach together last night TOO CLOSE together. "

Why is that?

(Omg I'm not going to lie to my best friend I just can't.)

"Well to tell you the truth me and Ethan were just talking on the beach about stuff and well he leaned over to me and just kissed me and was making out with me."

"WAIT WAIT WAIT? Making out with you JESSICA?"

Yes you think I would lie to you I'm not lying to you at all ok

"Obviously you wouldn't be lying to me." Jessica this is so huge omg Jessica I'm happy for you."

"Well thanks Alana."

"Know What do I do there are probally pictures of me on that I kissed Ethan Dolan."

"Hey you don't know that for sure yet don't assume."