| 6 |

Kira POV
—/—|—\—

THERE IS AN OCEAN OF SILENCE BETWEEN US AND I AM DROWNING IN IT

The following days included me slipping in and out of consciousness after being sedated due to the fact they needed to weaken my quirk. When I finally woke up I was disappointed to find that I, indeed wasn't in some fever dream and I had been arrested.

Porcelain white walls surrounded me, trapping me in. I was hooked up a machine with needles sticking in my skin, filling me up with fluids. My bones and muscles ached as I hadn't been able to move for some time. My mind felt hazy and my fingers had a tingly sensation. They really didn't want me escaping.

The hospital room I was held captive in appeared to be more of a nurses office at a school. It was odd. My hands and feet were handcuffed to the railings of the bed, my limbs were slightly red from rubbing them aggressively against the cuffs. I wasn't even in prison and yet I felt like I was.

Blurry voices from the outside altered me as the door was suddenly opened, followed by a small old lady, policemen, and a few pro-heroes.

"Oh, good. You're awake," The elderly woman spoke as she checked my vitals. I ignored the wondering and curious eyes of the others. I would somehow work myself out of this predicament. I would leave soon and all of this would be forgotten.

She instructed the men to uncuff me who were greatly hesitant to do so.

"Are you sure, Recovery Girl? She's a villain. She could-"

"Oh, please. She's just a child,"

My lips curved upward as I let a dark chuckle to slip from my mouth. A child, huh? Now that's a new one. Yuuei High is navie and vulnerable and it shows. Me, a child? How absurd.

Their perplexed and frightened stares didn't cease as they took the restraints off. Cracking and popping could be heard as I sighed in content. Itching my neck my hand made contact with bandages covering the wound that Tomura left; his final words.

Glancing around the room, I recognized the two pros as Midnight and Cementos. How annoying. Escaping would be even more arduous.

"We need to take you in for questioning. Can you walk?" Recovery Girl asked as I hopped down to the floor and walked towards the door.

"Hey!" I was yanked back by my upper arm, causing me to crash onto the ground. My sedated state was growing to become more of a problem. My mind still felt the effects of haziness and my internal body wasn't quite ready to make sudden movements.

I pushed off the ground and glared at the police officer. Nonchalantly, I said, "Quit your job. You're shit at it." His eyes narrowed and he grabbed the front of my hospital gown with jerky movements.

"Let go of her. They're waiting for us," Cementos advised as he placed his hand on the man's shoulder to calm him down. The man visibly relaxed as he released me, pushing past me and leading us up to the designated destination.

Midnight knocked three times before entering. Once I was forcibly sat down I had a chance to see the individuals in the interrogation room: All Might, a small animal, a bandaged man, and the others who led me here.