28 • Fascinated

As I get in the car, I get really drowsy as Wonwoo drives to our new home.

"You can sleep first. It would be far," He says while smiling looking at me. I smile and get myself comfy to sleep.

~

"Home sweet home," Wonwoo opens the door revealing our new house.

"This is definitely not the house we used to live in!" I say and Wonwoo laughs

"This is definitely not the house we used to live in!" I say and Wonwoo laughs. "What?" I ask in confusion.

"This is not," Wonwoo says and I look at him in even more confused face. "I sold that one and bought a new house," He says.

"What? Oppa, you know you don't have to do that," I say and he just shrug.

"Huh? This house is furnished?" I ask and Wonwoo smirks. He takes out something from his pocket and it is the furniture coupon Jun gave us as our wedding gift.

"Whattt, you're so fast at these things," I say and laugh.

"There's.. two room in this house... you can stay at the left room," Wonwoo says and walks inside the other room.

"Wait- we're not- ugh, never mind," I say and scratch my temple.

"Why would he bought me a queen bed if he knew that we'll not share the same room?" I say to myself in confusion

"Why would he bought me a queen bed if he knew that we'll not share the same room?" I say to myself in confusion. I come out from the room and take my boxes from the car. I start to unpack all my things and clean the room.

As I was cleaning, I keep on sneezing so I put my humidifier on the small table next to my bed. I turn it on finally I can breath more comfortably. Wonwoo knocks on my door and ask, "Rae In, what do you want for lunch?" through the door.

I open it and say, "Hmm, what will you order? You can choose anything for me," and Wonwoo looked at me with surprised expression.

"What happened to your forehead?" He asks worriedly. I touch it here and there and find a spot that hurts when I touch it.

"Is it a bruise?" I ask and he nods vigorously. "I bumped my head while putting my jeans in the drawer," I say while smiling in embarrassment.

"I'll get you some ointment. Wait here," He says and assure me to sit on the small chair. I wait for him and he's back with a box of emergency kit.

He takes out some yellow ointment onto a cotton pad and stick it to my forehead. It hurts a little to be honest. He put on a plaster on it and look at me.

"There," He says and smiles kindly.

"Thank you," I say while bowing to him.

"Make sure to be careful next time," He says and ruffles my hair.

~

___________________________________
Please leave a comment if you like it or not and don't forget to vote ;) Please follow me for more upcoming books! 📂

Lots of love for Sunny Fairies! ❤️

Please promote this book if possible ❤️