As You Need

"Do you remember the night we meet?"

I remember that night, that special night. It was your 18th birthday. And I was your unexpected escort. And your may unexpected muse.

This is our second time to meet. But this is the time we introduce. We where young and clueless that time. We where shy and uncomfortable with each other. But when I offer you my hand. You let me take it and guard your way down stairs.

Unaware of what is happening. But one glimpse of your beauty makes me want to think that being your escort is not so bad at all.

I stood silent as I watch you entertain your guest. Not much to see and no one to talk too. But seeing you smile brightly makes me content of watching you far away.

As we dance in melody. I was nervous and can't keep my face straight. But you tried to talk to me to lessen the tension. And I was happy to talk to you even though it was just for a moment. But someday we will talk till our words get dry.

-----------------

We meet again, in a star magic concert. And you where with your love team. I knew because he was the one who made you shed those tears when you were in the house of Kuya.

You were infatuated with that man, and when you are talking to him that day, I didn't saw the kind of smile you wear in your 18th birthday. It was fake, it was forced. But you still chose to talk to him, you still chose to be kind to him despite all of the things he did to you.

And deep inside of me I wish I was the one who's keeping you company. I don't know but when I watch you two. I was expression less. I can't think of anything I just watch you two talk, and it's irritating.

I can't stand seeing that kind of smile of yours. So I make my way into your side. And take a groupie with our co-stars. I have many ways to be with you. And for that I'm contented. For now...

--------

Fate is officially my greatest friend. This year can't get any better! You became one of the co-host of ASAP Chillout. I remember that time, I was so nervous to talk to you on set. But as time goes by we begin to talk, and eventually became friends.

There's a lot of tease in the set. About our so called love team, Donkiss. It was fun. Because of the teasing I was able to hold your hand.

I was looking at you that time, with a really big smile on my face. And when our hands unlocked I shokt my hands to lessen my nervousness.

My heart keeps beating that time. I don't know about you, but I felt very happy.

-----------

One of the greatest blessings in life is having you as my partner in my very first movie.

At that time, we become careless at each other. We become comfortable. And we become close friends.

But there are some instances that I become loss in your eyes. And sometimes when I didn't see you on set or your absent on set. I become worried and started asking to everyone, what happen to you?

I was never this affectionate to anyone that is not by blood. I was never caring to anyone, until you came.

--------

Playhouse came into picture. Once again, you become my muse in my very first teleserye.

Halos everyday magkasama tayong dalawa. Day and night we are on the set. Happy mornings turn into sleepless nights with you. And stories that our mouths become dry by telling them.