Chapter One

Aleisha's POV:

As I woke up in a morning I remember that Luke is always knocking on my window just to wake me up. I don't know why he kept doing that even thou I tell him not to wake me up on my window. But this day everything will gonna change, this day is my last day to see him cause he's going to moved in to UK.

I know I'm going to miss him by knocking on my window every morning just to wake me up. The truth is I don't know why he knows how to climb on my window. Few hours later we will be going to the airport, and I don't know if I'm going to cry or not.

While I was watching at my window I seen Luke walking down at the street talking to Michael. I know Geordie will out of focus or concentrate this night when she was going to study cause Michael will going to Leave Australia. She was going out of focus around three days again, like when where on 11th year, That Michael didn't go home in one night and she was so scared.

I lay on my bed as I watched the photos of me and Luke's memories while he is still here on Australia. I'm going to miss him a lot, his face, his smile and especially for knocking at my window each morning.

I can't stop smiling that in just one year we filled our hearts with laughter and smile.

Luke's POV:

I wish I didn't have to be gone, if this is not about my dreams all about I don't need to move in. For a while me and Aleisha we pretended that we will never be ended, but now were far from each other. Even now I feel we will be a thousand miles apart when I'm going to move to UK. I can't imagine how time flies to fast, at first we were just covering songs on YouTube, me and Aleisha singing songs on the school's yard like were so crazy.

Me and Michael gone out for a while cause were going to eat at our favorite local restaurant, then I called Ashton and Calum to join with us.

I sees Calum's face that he looks sad so I asked him what happened. "Cal, what happened? Is there's something wrong between you and Maddy?" "Were done Luke." "Why? What happened?" "I don't know Luke. I don't know why she broke up with me." I quickly hugged Cal to tell that's alright. "Cal, that's alright.. Were always here for you."

While we were eating at the local restaurant I feel my phone vibrated and I hear my ring tone, I checked whose calling me its my mom. After mom called I feel my phone vibrated again and it was Aleisha who's calling me. "Hey babe." "Um. Luke, you need to come home right now. Your mom ordered you to come home." "Alright.. Alright.. I'll be there."

I checked the time it was already 9:30 and we need to get in the airport around 10:00 cause our flight is 10:45 to UK.

"Hey! Cal, Ash, and Mike its already 9:30." We both quickly stand up and quickly run to our houses to get ready.

Aleisha's POV:

We both in the car, Luke sat beside me and I feel he's holding my hands tightly. "Leish, We can do this." "I know Luke we can." "I love you." "I love you too."

As we arrived at the airport we sat at the bench for a while and waited for their flight. Later a while I hear the airport announcement about the flight, when I hear to get ready it was their flight. "Luke, Cal, Ash, and Mikey get ready." They quickly get ready, the boys pulled their suitcase and started to walk.

The airplane door was already opened for the first passenger who will gonna out. "Luke, this is the time." I say as tears running down at my face, "Yeah. I know Leish. I would always miss you." "I will miss you too Luke." "Aleisha please listen. I know their will be a time it would goes wrong, no matter issues will be trend about me..Please don't listen to them. Cause I will always love you." "Alrigh-" I was cut off when Luke suddenly kissed my lips. But it was their time to go, so we break our kiss. "Bye. Luke." "Bye Aleisha.."

Tears still running down at my face when they finally closed the airplane door.