8 - truth or dare

Important message at the bottom please read it!!

∆∆∆

You woke up a couple of hours later only to feel something was on top of you.

With a mouth drier than the Sahara desert and eyes blurrier than Iida's vision you tried to sit up.

Only to hear a squeak. You looked down with your blurry vision and see a smol humane bean. (Don't worry I know I spelled it wrong)

"Huh?" You rubbed your eyes and looked again with your regular vision and still see baby Ojirou on top of you. He looked like he was about to wake up so you immediately laid back down.

Ojirou went back to sleep and you sighed in relief. You then made your body float because you wanted a glass of damn water for your dry throat.

So you floated upward, still having a hold on your mini friend and then careful tied a water band around him. You didn't know if the metal band would hurt his body in any way, so the water was the safest way out.

You floated your way towards the kitchen finally grabbed a good full cup of water and chugged it down. You looked back to the child who was connected to you.

You smiled as you remembered flashbacks of doing something similar to Eri.

You floated your way back to the living room and looked outside.

'Damn it's already evening? How long did I sleep?' You continued starting outside as you unconsciously floated higher and higher. A sudden voice startled you, distracting you from your thoughts.

"Y/n? What are you doing up there?"

You looked down to see Hagakure and Mina starting up at you. You looked around where you were floating and u we're almost at the ceiling.

"That's a very good question. I don't know." You said shrugging while floating down to where they were standing.

"So me and Mina were wondering if the entire class pulls an all-nighter tonight and we play games until 12 or morning. So what do you say???"

"Alrighty. Knock yourselves out, I'll also join with this small munchkin on me as well. Oh, did you ask everyone else?" You questioned the two girls.

"Yeah! We all agreed to start it once the time hits 10.30!" Mina cheerfully said.

With that, you floated to your room and put your miniature friends in the bed and watched as he slowly woke up. He looked up at you and smiled. You smiled back and created some animals be could play with.

And there you were, 9.45 pm, in your room with your friend, playing with elemental animals.

The two of you continued on like that until it hit 10 pm. You decided to change your clothes to some joggers and a random shirt you found in your closet. You then changed your tiny friend and struggled a bit since he was so energetic.

'It's almost 10.30 and this damn kid ain't even tired. How the fuck is that possible.' you death panned at that thought as you finally caught the mischievous man and changed his clothes making sure you didn't look or touch his 'area' for privacy.

After going through world war 3 with the kid you took him to the living room of the entire building and met with most of the class. You scanned the room looking for a particular man child that was a bug to be around and didn't find him.

You dropped Ojirou to Tokoyami and said you were gonna get your bro. You zipped through the dorm rooms and found the one you were looking for. You bust the door open and started screaming like a mad man. And just like you predicted Shinsou came running out of his room in shock, fright, and confusion.