Mikeru x Miyo Main story

Before I start I will introduce the characters that appear in this oneshot so that nobody gets lost.

Mikeru: orange shirt

Miyo: redhead boy

Miyoi: redhead girl

Nuru: the shortest boy

Nuria: the long-haired girl (Nuru's sister)

For all the people who have come here will already know them all except Nuru's sister so here is her first appearance. This main story of Mikeru and Miyo is based on a role that Hiyoko and I did since all our ideas are for roles and if something is very interesting I write it in fanfic to share it, we make quite interesting stories, maybe one day write some of them, we have made MANY roles of all kinds of themes.The fic is narrated as a half role half dialogue because it is my way of writing, I hope there are no problems to understand everything.

I'm sorry if my English is not perfect in this fanfic, writing 2 fanfics at the same time and in different languages is very difficult.

I no longer roll up, enjoy the story:

Narrated from Miyo's point of view:

Some time ago since then, I suppose that these things happen and it isn't something that we can decide, when two hearts distance themselves by one thing or another you must let it go, in my case I had to cut with what was my girlfriend because of the distance and the poor communication there was as time passed. The good thing is that at least we maintained our friendship and we continue to have a good relationship, without any problem, which I appreciate since we never had any problem just that the feelings were simply not the same, more for her than for me but I respect it and at least I don't want to lose your friendship. Lately I have been busy with so much work since being a model is not easy despite what many say, my fame is growing and therefore opens doors to new paths, I am really excited about it and I just hope everything goes well As of now, no distraction, I have to apply and succeed! Someone as wonderful as I can not let go of anything or anyone, I still have a long life ahead and I plan to eat the world.While I was at home arranging a couple of things to be able to take a drink and rest, I heard my cell phone ring and decided to look in my chat messages, I had received a message from Nuria which is my ex now, days ago we didn't talk so It is good to see that we can talk for a while.

-Hey Miyo. -said she calling my attention in the chat.- I was talking to Miyoi and my brother and I thought it would be a good idea to go out tonight, we haven't seen each other for a long time and I would love to catch up with everyone, what do you think? ?