TRY HARD

"A/N THIS IS AN UPDATE! I AM SO SUPER SORRY I HAVE NOT UPDATED AND I HAVE NO EXCUSES! I AM GOING TO TRY AND UPDAT AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK! I AM SO HAPPY AND EXCITED FOR WHAT THIS BOOK HAS IN STORE!"

Natalie's POV

I have been tryinig to talk to Zayn for over a week now. He still does not really respond to when I am just trying to give him company at lunch. I try to keep up on my grades and I always will stay after school to make sure I am caught up, and he is always there, sitting in the commons looking at his perfect hair watching him working on his perfect drawings. I don't know what else to do as far as trying to be nice and talk to him. I go up to him at lunch the next day.

"Hey," I say

"Hi," he says.

Well that's a start I think to myself he normally never says anything back to me the first time.

"Why do you always talk to me," he asked.

I don't know what to say. To be hinest I reallt talk to him because I'm lonley and I am trying to stay away from all the fake people that I've always been around. While he looks at me with those beautiful brown eyes I stand there, unable to move, breath, talk....

"Ummmmm, just looking for a ner friend." I say hoping I convinced him.

"So why did you choose me, you have plenty of friends." He says.

"I just feel like you're one that would actually understand me." I say I am scared for what he's going to say next.

"What do you mean" Zayn says.

"Well I feel like like you are the type of person that would never tell anyone about yourself and you're hiding behind this mask that's never going to come off." I say.

"You're telling me that how you are?" Zayn states.

"Well no but I used to be like that, well I guess I kind of am for all except a couple people at stab me in the back." I say. "I would do that Zayn, I wouldn't turn my back on you."

"Why would I trust you?" He asked.

"Why wouldn't you?" I wink

"Okay I will give you one date and we'll see what happens from there. Dinner Friday night?" He says.

"Sure thing want can I have yo digits?" oh shit why would I say that, that's so stpid is of me! He gives me a small grin, I can't tell if it's because he thinks I'm a freak or is smiling at me.

"Sure." He replies.

We exchange numbers and he said that he'll call me after school. The bell just rang so I have to hurry to class.

"Bye!" I say as I'm running to my next hour. I glance back at him and I see him way.
"A/N THIS IS SUPER CHEESY AND I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO WRITE IM TRYING TO MAKE THIS AS REALISTIC AS I CAN BUT.... PLEASE MESSAGE ME SOME IDEAS LOVE YOU ALL PLEASE VOTE AS WELL!!!"