Episode: 2

Intro Music: Alter - Dancing With The Devil

Underground Noobies: NIGHTMARE (Season: 1)

Episode 2: Life Within Unity

Through the hallway, I continued to be dragged by this Emica girl. It was only the first day and this girl was seriously annoying me. We eventually made it to the next class and she finally let me go.

Sun: Geez, what the hell is wrong with you?

Emica: Well, we do have the same class together.

Sun: Don't remind me.

Emica: Let's pick a seat next to each other.

Sun: And why would I want that?

I knew there was no way to convince this weirdo, so I decided to just give her what she wanted. We both found some empty seats next to each other and sat down. At around 3 minutes, the students found their seats and the teacher finally walked in. She seemed kinda young, for a teacher. She had teal-blue hair but was braided to the front and dark brownish-gray eyes. Her outfit consisted of a white-colored sundress with sleeves, black tights, and boots.

Hello, my cheery students and welcome to math. My name is Professor Aiya. This is your first year at Galactic Academy, so I hope you will all enjoy yourselves.

The class began and we all started typing away in on our holographic screens that came from our desks. Most of the students had looks on their faces that they were having trouble understanding what was going on...

 Most of the students had looks on their faces that they were having trouble understanding what was going on