Aliester Black

The Whole Group was Listening to Aliester's explanation.

Brie's POV
I Was very scared of this guy & Daniel was making sure he Wasn't pulling any shady shit. "So Let me Get This Straight." Daniel speaks up. "Go Ahead." Aliester says. "You pull us out of school, Drag us to wherever the Hell we are, tell us we're being Hunted down by The Black Alliance, not to mention IIConics joined Bullet Club, a Team That The Shield beat 4 months ago, and you couldn't have done this in another book?" Daniel says. "Book?" Aliester asks. "Yeah this is a book on Wattpad." Daniel says. "What the Fuck is Wattpad?" Aliester asks. "That's What I've been trying to figure out SINCE The Day We Took out bullet club." Dean yells. "Oh boy." I say. I look over to Carmella & she seems lost in Thought. "Uhhh mella, you alright?" I Ask & she just looks at me. "He's...so...dreamy." she says. "What The Fuck is Wattpad?!!?" Aliester & Dean ask. "Guys Shut Up!" I yell & they turn to me pointing at Carmella. "Who's This?" Aliester asks. "That's The Moon Walking, Trash Talking, princess of WWE High School, Carmella." Truth says. "I think she likes you." "How can you tell?" Aliester asks truth. "She hasn't been like that since her Ex Big Cass." Truth explains.

Carmella's POV
This Aliester guy seems HOT! "Mella!" I Hear Aliester say. I'm outta my trance. "Are you ok? You seem kinda spooked out." Dean laughs his ass off. "I'm Fine Ambrose." I say & that gets Aliester's attention. "You are Dean Ambrose?" Aliester asks him. "Uhh, Messy Hair, Leather Jacket, D.A. on my shirt. Yeah I'm Dean Ambrose." Dean answered. Aliester then Grabs dean's shirt & pulls him in. "OK listen to me! The Black Alliance is planning on cloning you!" He tells Dean. "Why me?" Dean asks. "Because according to your past fights YOU Are the strongest of the Whole group. That might explain why you're not in jail yet." Aliester says. "Ok Where does "The Black Alliance" go? I wanna beat their asses." Dean says. "That's The Bad News." Aliester says. "The Black Alliance Go To..."

"AEW High School!" All of us are in Shock. "And They're making a Clone of Just Dean & not all of us?" I Ask. "Yes. We must prepare. But today you can head home. Meet me here Tomorrow after school." Aliester says.

Seth's POV
I eventually found my way home. I had to hitchhike home because it was so fucking far. I walk into my house & mom, dad & Brandon were giving me death glares. "SETH ROLLINS WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!!?" Dad yells. "Erick Rowan's house?" I lie. Erick's house? Really Seth?. "Ok as long as you're with you're with your friends, that's fine. We looked all over for you & you were nowhere to be found." Mom says. "You're GROUNDED!" Dad Says. "No He's Not!" Mom says. (Reference to Seth interrupting Kevin Owens' universal title celebration).

*That Night*
No One's POV
Everyone Else's night (except Dean or Sasha's) was pretty much the same thing. No one told their parents the truth. But the same question was in their heads... Who IS The Black Alliance?

"And What The Fuck is Wattpad?!!?" Dean asked.

Another Chapter Finished.
Aliester is Preparing the Group to Face The Black Alliance. What is AEW High School Planning with Cloning Dean? Will Seth's Dad calm the Fuck Down? And What The Fuck is Wattpad?