Chapter 9

Most Voted:
B
---------------------------------------

Error's POV:

I and Nighty were outside the house while Red and Maple were inside their rooms.

"I'll be back soon, okay Ruru?" Nighty asked, holding onto my hand.

"Okay, Nig-" I started only to get cut off from a portal. We both froze once we saw it was Horrors.

"Love, get inside. Tell Red and Maple what's going on." Nighty demanded.

"Right," I replied, rushing to Red and Maple's rooms.

"Error? What's going on?" Maple questioned as he came out of his room along with Red.

"It's a long story. The short version is that Horror, Dust, Killer, and Cross hate Nighty and me off of a misunderstanding and we saw Horror's portal." I explained quickly.

"...Let's all go into my room until Nightmare says it's safe." Red offered. 

I nodded my head as we headed into there. I sat in the middle of the bed with Red and Maple on both of my sides.

We waited for Nightmare to come back when the door suddenly had an ax through it. I gasped in surprise and flinched back, only to hit my skull on the wall hard.

"Error? Are you okay?" Maple asked immediately while Red got off the bed to protect us.

"I-I think so..." I mutter, holding my head. "My head hurts now." The ax penetrates through the door again.

"It's bleeding..." Maple commented, using his jacket sleeve to put pressure onto the wound. 

The door is broken down. Where the door now stood Horror. I glance at him with fear in my eyes. Horror looks at me confused. I'm guessing about the wounds.

"Error, why are you afraid? And what's up with the wound?" Horror questioned as Red stood in front of me.

"You just broke down the door and don't expect him to be afraid?" Red hissed. I looked at the ground while trembling. I felt arms wrap around me.

"...Error? Are...you...afraid of us...?" Horror hesitantly asked. I nodded my head.

"...Why?" He questioned.

"B-because everyone w-who has j-jumped to c-conclusions about m-me h-has harmed m-me after..." I shakily replied.

"Jumped to conclusions? What did I assume about you?" Horror wondered, lowering his ax. Red didn't lower the bone he summoned though.

"Y-you thought N-nighty and I would a-abandon you g-guys but t-that's not w-what we were g-going to s-surprise you f-four with t-that day..." I answered, not looking up at him.

"But Ink said-" Horror started only to be cut off.

"You trusted Ink over the ones you use to claim as your family?" Nighty scoffed as he dragged beat up Dust, Cross, and Killer into the room, handing them each a healing orb. 

I saw them look down in shame. He sat on the empty side of the bed as the others got up. I leaned into Nighty's touch as Maple joined Red as a barrier between us and those who kicked us out.

"But... Then what were you guys going to say?" Cross asked as I shrunk into Nighty's hold.

"Ruru, mind if I tell them?" Nighty asked, rubbing my skull, not touching the wound.

"G-go a-ahead..." I replied, burying my head into my boyfriend's chest.

"Well, the news we were going to share with you four that day was that Ruru was, and still is, pregnant. He's two months." Nighty stated. I glanced at the gang once I heard no noise just to see that they are frozen.

"...You're pregnant...?" Dust asked in awe. I nodded my head as I adjusted myself to where I was facing them, but still tight in Nightmare's hold.

"We're so sorry..." Killed said.

---------------------------------------

What should the Errormare couple do?

A: Forgive them

B: Do not.